Jack Monroe #273 She’s like David Brent’s crap sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t be arsed to squiggle but one response to someone talking about TT/how much patreon money she receives is -

“WTF do you think you’re entitled to anything?
Let Jack do what she does brilliantly and you wait until she’s ready. Trust her implicitly.
As an anonymous account I’m sure you think you’re doing good work. The reality is you’re just a pain in the arse.”

What the actual duck. Why would you trust someone you don’t know implicitly?! Just because a person is verified on twitter it doesn’t mean you should happily throw money at them. I agree no one is entitled to know the details of Jack’s personal finances (obviously the charity money is different and people who donated are entitled to know where it went) but when she tweets regularly about her financial info people are going to question it.

There really is no helping some people
I’m going to ask wanker squig to subscribe to my patreon where I shall be doing good things goodly . As he believes that people who say they are doing going things should be trusted , I shall expect him to trust me implicitly and not expect any of the promised content until I’m ready 🙂

you know when we were told “ don’t take sweets from strangers “ and “ don’t get in the van to pet the puppies“ as kids ? “ don’t trust strangers on the internet implicitly” is just the adult version of that

I would not get in a van with Jack even if she promised me the van was full of the cutest puppies EVER! And you know those puppies would be cute, because Jack actually can’t lie due to being autistic. She said it so it must be true

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Because there hasn't been any in-depth analysis on the news websites or programmes as yet 🙄
I know! Poor Jack has to do everything these days- why oh why why are our so called media acting like the budget never happened? Bring back hanging and national service forthwith.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are all those patreons paid subscriptions or are a percentage of them free sign ups? Because if it's the former, how on earth can she claim that minimum amount is nonsense?!
She doesn’t, and unlike other people providing content in the social justice sphere doesn’t even have the option to sponsor a low income patron’s slot. Small mercies as she provides no content for the cash.

+ you can transfer over £10k if you just call up ur bank! And does Waitrose even have a book section? I don’t even think the biggest Waitrose I know in Canary Wharf does, does it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She doesn’t, and unlike other people providing content in the social justice sphere doesn’t even have the option to sponsor a low income patron’s slot. Small mercies as she provides no content for the cash.

+ you can transfer over £10k if you just call up ur bank! And does Waitrose even have a book section? I don’t even think the biggest Waitrose I know in Canary Wharf does, does it?!
They maybe meant it in relation to getting in the Waitrose magazine (if it was even said at all). Speaking of which I think I'll take myself off to Waitrose this weekend, buy a Charlie Bigham ready meal and send Jack a picture of me eating it in the style of Mom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
“WTF do you think you’re entitled to anything?
Let Jack do what she does brilliantly and you wait until she’s ready. Trust her implicitly.
As an anonymous account I’m sure you think you’re doing good work. The reality is you’re just a pain in the arse.”
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

hlfngjraw6d21.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Complains about having no time for anything, yet has all the time for writing out the statement.

Oh Jack, you're a card.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Grunting a bit, and landing blindly, but tf she’s paid up at last. I reckon out of her own deep deep pockets. Forever Home is a bit further away again.

Politics Jack is the worst Jack. She didn’t even watch the budget - she went out for an apple. Now she’s back to bitching and swearing about every politician she’s jealous of, because they cant bite back, and she can’t actually suggest any solutions. If ever Labour get into power she’s out of a (self-appointed) job.

Reactions: 40
She recorded that on her phone and then wrote it out, paused, wrote some more, paused repeat until fade.
if it was in shorthand I’d have believed it, nobody writes like this in full handwriting, verbatim at the speed people are talking. Especially not someone with arthritic hands.
Also, what’s the bleeping point of this??

Who bleeping knows

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.