Jack Monroe #273 She’s like David Brent’s crap sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are all those patreons paid subscriptions or are a percentage of them free sign ups? Because if it's the former, how on earth can she claim that minimum amount is nonsense?!

Reactions: 22
Have we had a skip this week? And a med chaos? JACK, the meds are in the skip babe…please live tweet from there for us 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1146169
As an actual historian frau, Jack, get off my lawn. The Jack Monroe History of Nothing would be hilarious, granted, but I haven't the time for it.
As someone who cosplays as a poverty stricken single mum who used a walking stick for a photo op that one time, I don't think she's in a position to get arsey about someone wearing a hoody pretending to be 'one of us'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The net worth thing is rubbish though it'll be from one of those bot farming sites - removes credibility from the patreon stuff.
Total rubbish. But the point still stands that she makes a very sizeable income from just her Patreon subs alone.

Patreons who get nothing for their money either, despite what is promised below.
Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 20.13.31.png
Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 20.13.38.png

Her last update was on 23 November 2020.
Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 20.15.52.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Deflection?
I agree with "deflection". She is also a master procrastinator. She definitely causes the Zeigarnik effect on all of us though. Basically the ability to remember things that have been stalled or uncompleted better than things that have been finished.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
What does she want?

Someone to pat her on the head and tell her how great she is? As she gets that constantly from idiots. So what is it? Is attention not enough anymore.

I’m bleeping sick of her, she’s just the definition of a narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
FFS Jack, that has nothing to do with autism and everything to do with performative busy work that will achieve nothing.

lol at her typing “abs“ for “and“ though, we’re going to end up with Alice Evans thinking that Jack is Bianca!
It's the reason she works 25 hour days, 9 days a week

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What does she want?

Someone to pat her on the head and tell her how great she is? As she gets that constantly from idiots. So what is it? Is attention not enough anymore.

I’m bleeping sick of her, she’s just the definition of a narcissist.
Thread name suggestion: what do you want, Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's not a journalist, stop asking her to do EVERYTHING.
LJC is busy with channel 4 making shows like Stephs packed lunch , which today features cooking demonstrations by Allegra , and currently is giving a brief explanation of todays budget in a viewer friendly breakdown .todays show has 2 openly gay women and 2 people from Essex on . Sure this is just a coincidence but I’m choosing to read it as shade 😎
this has made me so happy I can’t even tell you how much x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1146169
As an actual historian frau, Jack, get off my lawn. The Jack Monroe History of Nothing would be hilarious, granted, but I haven't the time for it.
She really does imagine those picture book cooking guides she fumbles together as works of literary genius, and herself an author of immense and boundless talent which can be applied in any field, hey?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.