Jack Monroe #273 She’s like David Brent’s crap sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on the trussell trust donation of other people’s donations. Would have been nice to get it to them sooner when it hit the account but better late than never.
Next up sort out the company accounts!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is so miserable.

Honestly there is no I know this is tit but we get through this. It's all this is terrible, we are all going to die... She does nothing for morale...
She actively wants people to die so she can screech about it. There is absolutely no need for anyone to starve to death in the UK. Our welfare system is a disgrace in many ways but there is help out there from a range of sources. A well meaning person with her platform would be keen to promote useful information, sources of advice and practical help. Jack is not a well meaning person. It's like lockdown a couple of years back, everyone else was worried for themselves, their families, friends and the future and there's Jack elbowing her way to the front of the queue to make money off it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
If yesterday showed us anything, it's that we're not alone. There will be people in the media who see it too.
Trouble is she really isn't important enough to bother most journalists. She is like the most minor irritant with a very faint buzzing annoying whine. She never uncovers any amazing scoops - man owns hoodie seems to be about her level.
I just don't think she is worth journalists investigating her. I don't know what their angle would be tbh - 'twitter gobshite is cross about something'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s truly on one isn’t she?

People are scared yes, but are her tweets helping? No.

Longitudinal research takes, funnily enough a long time, and looks at many potential variables (like the ones she says are being implemented by the government) that could could affect mental and physical health and ultimately death rates. For her to suggest that she has done research like this is laughable.

I shudder to think what she would have been like if she had been born in a country where you were actually killed for things like speaking up against the government or for being at a protest or for being gay.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Starting to think the aneurysm is going to happen because we will all be banging our heads off brick walls in utter despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She actively wants people to die so she can screech about it. There is absolutely no need for anyone to starve to death in the UK. Our welfare system is a disgrace in many ways but there is help out there from a range of sources. A well meaning person with her platform would be keen to promote useful information, sources of advice and practical help. Jack is not a well meaning person. It's like lockdown a couple of years back, everyone else was worried for themselves, their families, friends and the future and there's Jack elbowing her way to the front of the queue to make money off it.
Lockdown one I actually saw so much support in my local area to help people in various ways. She never ever offers solutions she just focuses on the misery. Yes it's tit, but there are ways we can get through this.

In an ideal world poverty would never be an issue but it is and has been since forever. A gob with a bad hairstyle isn't going to change it!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t find these on Nitter, what should I search for please?
Screenshot 2022-03-23 19.43.39.png

This thread responding to Jacks tweet announcing she handed over the money at looooooong last. The person who made the Tweet above is getting the "ewwww gross" "none of your business" treatment from the absolute dregs of Twitter.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I’ve seen about ten negative analysis of the budget statement already….so by the time shes stopped ranting to analyse it it will be old news

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve seen about ten negative analysis of the budget statement already….so by the time shes stopped ranting to analyse it it will be old news
Considering she fleeces a good sum of her earnings from those most affected by today's statement, you can understand her annoyance.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
1648064863881.png

As an actual historian frau, Jack, get off my lawn. The Jack Monroe History of Nothing would be hilarious, granted, but I haven't the time for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.