Jack Monroe #272 Jack would like some attention on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect Jack thinks that the Squigs are...us. Her massive ego just won't allow her to believe that people outside Tattle are getting wise
Even we know there’s not THAT many fraus on here, even lurking. This is a massive take down on a massive scale, the eyes of that hellscape have been well and truly opened today. Toot toot 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Which leaves open the possibility that world renowned forensic-Monroe was unaware that JKR was a patron of the charity she just gigged for, and thus completely oblivious to the big massive tit that she was doing on her own doorstep…
In a bag, on her own doorstep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm picturing Jack in the crappy bungalow, frantically typing, but still wearing the giant leather bunnet.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Even we know there’s not THAT many fraus on here, even lurking. This is a massive take down on a massive scale, the eyes of that hellscape have been well and truly opened today. Toot toot 🤣
For someone who spends most of her life on Twitter she's not very good at it. I think the previous poster who said she didn't realise it would blow this much is right, it's the school thing and her David W comments/gif all over again.

Reactions: 39
No one has ever compared you to JK Rowling.
That's the second tweet in 12 hours where she's put a space in thank you.
Also, about your super duper famous hat that some random MPs said they recognised...why were you wearing a hat? London was absolutely sweltering yesterday, I was there, regretting bringing a coat! Weren't you sweating under it?
BIB
She hasn’t mangled the auto correct on her new phone, yet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t screenshot at the moment, but Jack is doing herself no favours, this is painful! Can papa drop by with another heirloom watch or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahahaha can't lie Monroe says she actively avoids publicity 😂

unfortunately, nigella's tweeted that she's just arrived in melbourne, so is unlikely to see any of this
Ah Nigella has deployed the old 'just arrived in Melbourne' manoeuvre to avoid awkward questions and plaintive messages from Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Well she's definitely making up for her quiet weekend.

I can only assume her twitter echo chamber meant she thought the Rowling tweet would be a slam dunk viral sensation.

Do we think she'll return today?

ETA: she's already back!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It just goes to show Dear Fraus, a lot can happen in 24 hours. One minute you’re nobbing and being lauded in the HoC then ……

• Haha
Reactions: 58
*checks in because my boss has gone home for the day*
She could have just said that she doesn’t appreciate being compared to JK!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahahaha can't lie Monroe says she actively avoids publicity 😂

Ah Nigella has deployed the old 'just arrived in Melbourne' manoeuvre to avoid awkward questions and plaintive messages from Jack.

"yes Jack, I'm staying at 15 Melbourne Road, Melbourne."

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.