Jack Monroe #272 Jack would like some attention on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Squigs in response to Dresserman tweeting about the relaunch of the Asda Smart Price range.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 14.55.02.png

Screenshot 2022-03-22 14.55.14.png

It's like everywhere is Tattle today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
I’m so sorry you had to read this.
Aww thanks, but I can't claim to be traumatised by it or anything, the whole thing was just mildly amusing at the time (I do, however understand how traumatising it could be for some people, which is another reason I hate 'influencers' claiming they get these messages with no proof).

• Heart
Reactions: 43
ps, as someone said earlier up thread (apologies, I don’t remember who it was) she could have used her Twitter platform to give credit or thanks to those who attended the event last night, she could have recommended following their pages, talked about the good work they’ve done, talked about Gingerbread and instead we got a potential lie about a police officer at the HoC waving her through on the basis of her good work (on the same day the trial commenced on the act of terrorism which killed her own bleeping MP!). Imagine using every single opportunity to make everything about yourself and then getting pissed off when called out?
I know, right? It's also the 4th anniversary of the Westminster Bridge terrorist attack that sadly killed five people and injured more than fifty. Her timing is unbelievable. She is such a narcissistic, tone-deaf mare, always desperate for more and more attention. Well, she sure has it now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I wonder if she's done this horrid very public biting of a hand that just fed her because she wants to get off twitter for a while (coz TROLLS) but actually to just hope we forget the TEN THOUSAND POUNDS JACKANORY MONROE OWES THE TRUSSELL TRUST.
I think she expected universal praise with the few dissenting voices shot down by her flying monkeys. Some new Patreons. Maybe a news article in some gutter press.

She was wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Paging @heretoreaditall2019 - can we get a, I think you call it a scrape (which always makes me feel a bit 🤢 for smear test) of the Paetron numbers during todays little twitter frenzy. I’d be interested to see if all her middle class supporters are still so happy to tip up now:
TIA 😘
She's still at a disappointingly high 747 at the moment.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s a tough one isn’t it? We all came from somewhere that highlighted tattle and we all (for the most part) stayed.

However, for most of us, it is still a shameful secret. I am still terrified that when I type, I will mistakenly WhatsApp the thread link to my mother who is aware of tattle from the guardian and therefore has her/the guardian’s views of this place set in stone.

More people=more awareness but after today that looks like it is happening without us. We can carry on with our gifs in peace.
So pleased it’s not just me who feels like this. I have told no one I am on this site. I am terrified when i screenshot I accidentally don’t squiggle or post a random photo from my reel!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m so sorry Nonnymouse, bleeping arsewipes
I had the 'she looks like something from Tim Burton' as my social media banner for quite some time so as I said, I can't claim to have been affected by it all - I definitely missed the boat by not setting up a Patreon though, my write up of it all got a fair few readers and shares.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder if she's done this horrid very public biting of a hand that just fed her because she wants to get off twitter for a while (coz TROLLS) but actually to just hope we forget the TEN THOUSAND POUNDS JACKANORY MONROE OWES THE TRUSSELL TRUST.
Christ! She's also supposed to be producing the VBI and writing that book too.
Thing is though when you give people a reason to look twice they see a whole world of detail that they didn't notice before.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She's fucked up, and now playing the innocent victim on Twitter. I hope everyone sees through it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.