Jack Monroe #272 Jack would like some attention on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell me why Jack's added disabled and wheelchair emoji to her twitter bio?
She does it on the regular, on and off like the lights in her eyes. She changes up her bio depending on which side she wants to be on in any given argument. Don’t worry it will be off again in the not too distant

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Can anyone tell me why Jack's added disabled and wheelchair emoji to her twitter bio?
She identifies as disabled, I think. She identifies as a lot of things, so it is hard to keep up, I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Still on a minor grunk so not sure where this will land but while it's on my mind - some of her (very few) defenders today defended her specifically on account of her creation of the vimes blah index. So any time anyone says that, can you lurkers ask for a link to this index WHICH DOES NOT EXIST.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I too am hoping for a quiet day tomorrow. I have a writing deadline. Night night ninnies! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So we're at page 50.
Remember Fraus, she always deploys the art of misdirection.
Something is being hidden.
Something is being buried.
Good night and god bless.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've been up since 6am, and after my course today, extra work 'work', washing up and Jacksie's meltdown, I'm blumming knackered. N'night lovelies sleep well x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Sideboard Cat is glaring at me as I keep disrupting her beauty sleep by making noises like an accordion at the end of its natural life in an effort to suppress a full-on hoot. When will Jack learn that if you're attempting to bury something, it doesn't help if the things you pile on top of it also need burying? It'll be Sergeant Coops deployed by midnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Last thought for the night - is this really how she wanted to announce her new series? Dearie me.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 22.15.41.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
New thread who dis?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.