Jack Monroe #271 David Cameron does far more charity work than Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies, I didn't mean to offend. I have studied various syndromes including Autism at length. My post was a very sweeping statement typed in haste in response to Jack's thoughtless BS. It IS a complex condition and, ergo, shouldn’t be used, as Jack does, to point score.
No offence taken whatsoever :) and I totally agree with you, it shouldn't be used to point score.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What....what the hell is she thinking she could do politically in Scotland? Run for some obscure seat cos she thinks there's less competition?

It's like passing your driving test on South Uist, where there's no traffic lights ( or roundabouts) , or me representing St Kitts and Nevis in the Curling.

Voters in Scotland would elect a turd sprayed with gold before they even considered jack.

She's such a massive hairy hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Screenshot 2022-03-22 00.34.19.png

Scummy blackmailer is about her level, though I imagine she'd be easily neutralised by asking after the £10,000+ charity funds whilst making full use of parliamentary privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It's a shame really that with all the hobnobbing she's doing with the Tories these days, that Dave C is no longer there. He could have given her useful advice on charity work. She could have learnt so much 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Ugh ugh ugh! How can the world not see what a total utter massive self serving bellend this person is!?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ah ok I’m Scottish too . Someone I worked with years ago used to ask the Scots to say Carl and film and then laugh and it got my back up . I thought your boss was doing the same .
Carl is a European name, Karl in Sweden and we roll our rs's too. It comes out like Karol but faster iykwim. I always felt Scots pronunciation of English words was very accurate compared to parts of England. Just my opinion though and no disrespect to English Cabal members 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not sure if this has been pointed out already, but Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe and Richard Ratcliffe were at Parliament today to give a press conference. To me, given the absolute hell they've been through, it somehow makes it worse that Jack is bragging about being there for her "work" today and making tit up for Twitter likes.
It's late and I can't really articulate why this bothers me, but it does. As always Jack, read the room.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.