Jack Monroe #271 David Cameron does far more charity work than Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister is on the spectrum. She’s also a compulsive liar (who convinces herself the lies are the truth to the point she cannot see that they are a lie and is utterly convinced the lie happened). There is usually a grain of truth in there somewhere but then she snowballs it to almost complete fiction. Purely anecdotal, Jack.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Has she been papped nervously hugging Jacob Rees-Mogg, Katya and Seann style? She’s a hugger!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
That's a lie in itself. Autistic people will take things literally but can absolutely tell lies and know that they are doing it. Most lack empathy so won't consider how their lie affects other people. She's such a tit.
This is a really complex topic but It depends on the individual, as research progresses it's becoming clearer that this may not be true, and that part of the difficulty is interpreting emotion. I'm autistic and am empathetic, I can put myself in another person's shoes easily, but I often find it difficult to interpret others' facial expressions and body language. I wouldn't say I can't lie because I'm autistic, as it is I take things very literally and often miss jokes but I can lie if I choose to. I just choose not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m not a violent person, but as a wise person I know says - sometimes you just want to punch someone.
Go to bed Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ugh i hate it when she says goodnight then keeps coming back for more in case she's missing something.

Like my 2 year old Dinosaur Junior Junior.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
What’s going on?

Watching some Netflix celebrity medium thing and really am starting to think I can see dead people.
OFF TOPIC “SPOOKY TALK”

That’s just reminded me of the time my mate watched way, way too much Most Haunted and actually went running out of her house into a nearby Asda and waiting over 3 hours til her partner got off work and could pick her up because she was convinced she’d seen “an orb” while walking into the kitchen at about 5.45 one dark evening.

I feel bad I’m still laughing about 15 years later (but not bad enough to NOT be laughing)

Thinking you can see actual dead people is scarier tho so I am sympathetic,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If Jack gets a full time place in Westminster, I'm going rogue and will go protest on the lawn.

NO NO JACK MONROE.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Screenshot 2022-03-22 00.15.19.png

God, yeah that's a worry. You wouldn't want to ruin the finely balanced flavours in Jack's signature dish by playing ducks and drakes with the recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
This is a really complex topic but It depends on the individual, as research progresses it's becoming clearer that this may be a myth, and that the difficulty is interpreting emotion. I'm autistic and am empathetic, I can put myself in another person's shoes easily, but I often find it difficult to interpret others' facial expressions.
Apologies, I didn't mean to offend. I have studied various syndromes including Autism at length. My post was a very sweeping statement typed in haste in response to Jack's thoughtless BS. It IS a complex condition and, ergo, shouldn’t be used, as Jack does, to point score.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.