Jack Monroe #271 David Cameron does far more charity work than Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title nominated by @Pavlova I lost track of who said it originally, sorry. Claim your trifle if it was you.

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread (after page 35/700ish posts) and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She's definitely lying low, no tweets (apart from one reply) for nearly two days. Has she been this quiet before?

Reactions: 26
She's definitely lying low, no tweets (apart from one reply) for nearly two days. Has she been this quiet before?
She had a quiet weekend before I was starting to wonder if it coincides with the weekends she actually has SB. Maybe she’s making more of an effort? That or she’s out shopping for more terrible hats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She had a quiet weekend before I was starting to wonder if it coincides with the weekends she actually has SB. Maybe she’s making more of an effort? That or she’s out shopping for more terrible hats.
Hopefully she's taking him for a nice day out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope David Cameron doesn't Google himself, this thread may pop up! Seriously, ace title for the thread 🎾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Title nominated by @Pavlova I lost track of who said it originally, sorry. Claim your trifle if it was you.

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread (after page 35/700ish posts) and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.
Claiming my trifle 🥳🥳
I hope it irritates Jack, especially as it's true 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She'll claim that she's had a wonderful birthday weekend, but any pictures will be just of her, everyone else just outta frame :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
My Uber driver (FANCY?) was complaining about a job this morning that took him from east to Southend, sadly did not detect a ✨spirited aroma✨ in the vehicle to suggest I had shared a space with poverty monetisation greatness. Jack if you too have listened to the Leona Lewis album in a Mercedes today blink twice he hates you x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Just imagine….. big Dave and co are currently driving through journey but it looks like they have a mini chaos with a burst tyre. Imagine them having a well earned tea break and the conversation turns to “what’s the worst thing someone has ever said to you”.
David then tells a tale of someone saying a horrible thing about his disabled son who had passed away.

Labour councillor travelling with him asks who could do such a thing?

David says he can’t remember who this nobody is, hang on I’ll Google it. “Rizvana, what’s tattle?”

• Haha
Reactions: 46
“what’s the worst thing someone has ever said to you”.
That's probably quite true. Regardless of political views, the Camerons suffered a worst nightmare situation. To have some soap box stealing, uneducated mouth piece being wholly offensive and crass was just disgusting. Honestly, how dare she?! I think that tweet showed Jack's true colours more than anything else. A complete nasty piece of work.

I don't agree with cancel culture, but, I wish it was about when she said it, she wouldn't have just lost her Sainsbury's gig.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
She'll claim that she's had a wonderful birthday weekend, but any pictures will be just of her, everyone else just outta frame :giggle:
I suspect she might actually come back with a tale of woe -illness, jaccident or disaster of some sort. Behold my sad little face, rattle, rattle, rattle.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I suspect she might actually come back with a tale of woe -illness, jaccident or disaster of some sort. Behold my sad little face, rattle, rattle, rattle.
The last time she got into a bad scrape, badmouthing that teacher and the school, she was quiet for a while then lots of vague hints about something serious and needing treatment and scans (turned out to be her gumboils or whatever it was with her jaw).
This then segued into moving to London and rehab. (Not saying that is what is happening here - just that there might indeed be a vague tale of woe).

Reactions: 45
If Jack got such trolling, she'd screenshot it and share to the squigs for maximum pity party tin rattles.

Jack is so irrelevant that they don't. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I sincerely hope the people in her real life have taken her away for the weekend.

I have noticed that it's much nicer online when she's quiet. We sing, we make crossword clues, we count things and nobody is angry, upset, triggered!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.