Jack Monroe #271 David Cameron does far more charity work than Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say I love how her twitter avatar is the blonde fright wig, which looks nothing like her current iteration of Ben A1

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can easily believe that the police officer said, "Oh, you're Jack Monroe? Great work!" or similar, because if 271 threads have taught us anything, it's that a lot of people are very stupid.

But that's as far as it would have gone. "Jack Monroe? Good job on the Asda thing. Now put your bag in the scanner please. And Gordon, can you open the window, this place reeks of sardines all of a sudden."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
It's a school subject, covering politics, current affairs, citizenship and so on. There's no equivalent subject in England and Wales as far as I know (not sure about further afield). It's sort of a social science. At my school, history, geography and modern studies made up one department. In class we studied elections, the United Nations, the NHS, US politics etc. The teachers were all right weirdos though, did anyone else find this?!
No idea where this will fall as I'm about 20 pages behind but yes they were so weird, my teacher was like a weird hippy type one! Also when I did AH moddies we were essentially in a room that was a storage room in like a tower. It was very bizarre. Also I had no idea E&W didn't have modern studies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As a mother with 2 autistic children( I'm not the oracle)
G struggles with emotions, noise, people.
She doesn't get facial expressions or jokes or sarcasm.
Her brain works at speed so she can do 4 tasks at the same but struggles with watching TV ( we have subtitles on)
She's a runner, so when she gets overwhelmed, she'll run and hide but will also come out on the defensive and attack mode.
Can she lie.. Yes, but she convinces herself that her lie is the truth.

Oh and monroe HAVE YOU PAID TT THE 10,000 YET YA GRIFTER SLOPPER.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Have to say I love how her twitter avatar is the blonde fright wig, which looks nothing like her current iteration of Ben A1
Everyone saying Ben from A1 would drive her up the (rented) wall if she read here, which she doesn’t! Not sure which chapter of ‘Poverty Cosplay for Dummies’ suggests styling yourself as a 90s boyband-er who happens to be slumming it in the Cotswolds?? The woolly jumper and big boots look like she’s on a yomp to the village shop to stock up on essential chorizo and avocados for the second home, not making a serious presentation.

By the way, Jack, what did you speak about? Cos, so far, all we’ve had from your visit is you licking your own arse. Anything important to say about single parents? Benefits? No?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Screenshot 2022-03-22 09.11.19.png

People must stop asking Jack about the charity money. She will hand it over at the right time.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 09.14.00.png

If you are asking about it, then you're mentally ill and should see a doctor. Apparently using the suggestion of mental health problems as a slur and as way to discredit someone is fine now. Must have missed that meeting.

All of the above is in response to someone asking if she's paid the money yet.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.