Jack Monroe #271 David Cameron does far more charity work than Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that quote tweet Jack made gets reported for targeted harassment.
The guy she started the pile-on to is still tagged here. She’s the only one enjoying it far too much.

06514378-6414-4C6C-909A-C09DA86062FF.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Sorry, a bit sleepy this evening and struggling to keep up, but was Jack tweeting that she was away from home while she was away from home? When the burgulars [sic] have been twice already? Even I managed to 🔺 her crappy bungalow :rolleyes:
0DE0A9CA-6DF1-4F00-B292-FD396E01AC01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I mean Jack does call it a "hellscape." What does Jack expect when they post implying that their celebrity allowed them to bypass security to get into Downing Street, that everyone claps joyfully as the security is so lax?

Reactions: 42
Why not tell all your Twitter followers what you actually talked about today, rather than what a marvellous day out you had in your dressed-down grey sweatshirt you nob?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
oh Jack man lad,

absolutely get to duck, yer nowt but a bleeping narcissistic head, you need to seek out a better therapist if your current one hasn't spotted this yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.