Jack Monroe #271 David Cameron does far more charity work than Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these terrible photos are giving me life.

She looks awful in all of them. We know she has smarter clothes, but cosplaying her single mother look.
Could someone triangulate her boots please.

Are they the new DMs, the tied together with string DM, or a totally different pair of not DMs?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All these terrible photos are giving me life.

She looks awful in all of them. We know she has smarter clothes, but cosplaying her single mother look.
Reminds me of something I read about BOJO deliberately shaking up his hair before public appearances to play the character of the big joker

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m struggling to see what being autistic has to do with that tweet!
I can’t stand the sycophants - makes my skin crawl!
The Twitter bootlickers are one thing but it's the MP's lining up to lick her arse that kill me. I know they're all bleeping con artists as well but duck me they're running the country and they're taken in by this garbage.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
😂 She’s the actual worst. Boasting like a giddy goblin about something and then getting arsey when people dare to question her story.
Her factory default settings are to boast, as illustrated by the smug grin all over her puss.
Bet she’s wearing La Perla underneath her plain jumper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I'm getting Dopey Postman vibes from the Parliament Policeman. It's almost like they're the same guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What's with the ferocious animosity, did she fall off the wagon whilst in that there Londinium?
I'm honestly glad I can't reply to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
"I don't care, but I'm going to throw a massive tantrum anyway"

good on the squig for talking back to the flying monkeys

Reactions: 65
YES!!!! A real life friend (as opposed to you imaginary Fraus) has just had a snark at her! Whoop!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.