Jack Monroe #271 David Cameron does far more charity work than Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably would have been a better idea to go to a meeting tonight than spout bullshit in parliament and then spend the evening getting snarky on twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This makes it so obvious she has never had a real job.

say she worked in a restaurant. Some people you know come in and decide to walk out without paying…. Do you

A. Just let them leave and I’m sure they will pay next tome

B. Shout after them to remind them to pay.

Now the restaurant is just a few burgers. The House of Parliament has our leaders in there and the cops have such a lax security? During a potnetial worldwide crisis?

Sure Jan!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Now would be a good moment to remind her about the missing £10k! Come on Squiggles

• Haha
Reactions: 49
mention of hat
usage of (checks notes)
budget bean blogger
homer gifs

nope, jack never reads here. never ever ever ever

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
'I literally can't lie' ahahahahahaha you bleeping twonk, we thought you were lying about a mundane book discovery earlier because you lie about literally EVERYTHING. Please get to absolute duck.

Yours sincerely,

Someone who actually cannot lie but still attempts to on a rare occasion to avoid offending someone, just in case it's the one time I get away with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I’m struggling to see what being autistic has to do with that tweet!
I can’t stand the sycophants - makes my skin crawl!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.