Jack Monroe #271 David Cameron does far more charity work than Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not both? You are part of the problem Jack you Tory twit.
Exactly. You just know if Jacob RM recognised her she would faint with happiness. She seems to be in thrall to so called authority. Honestly, wetting herself because two MPs knew who she was. I'm embarassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How the hell Jack be gushing over armed police right now. Hasn’t she read the news about Child Q? Seriously this is so, agh, I don’t have the words, but it’s bad even for her.

ETA. I know the police weren’t armed in that case, it’s more about the shocking brutality, as well as many other things, which I won’t derail here with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The year is 2043,

The UK, now governed by the Slavik Squat coalition, strives to gain independence. The Resistance leader Jackson Monroe, his name changed to honour his dead single mother, tragically shot dead whilst barging her way into a governmental residence while screaming 'do you know who I am?'

20 years have passed since wallmart and other global entities forced all the whitewing non-tory voters into the underground, today they survive as soldiers of fortune. Feeding on what scraps the gammons flush away.

... <terminator dun dun dundundun music plays>

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t get how calling out someone’s nonsense is hating women, but Jack’s all giddy and gallus so there’s no point even bothering to ponder it
I'm a woman. I'm also a genuine single (widowed) parent. I'm happy to call her nonsense out, because it is nonsense. duck all to do with her being a woman, or whatever else she identifies as.

Bad behaviour should be called out. It's certainly not from a 'hating women' perspective that I believe Jack should be brought down. It's because she's a liar, a grifter, and quite frankly dangerous to the people she claims she's fighting for.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
She’s probably fuming that someone else was shorter than her in that line up…not the smollest pixie that day! As @DinosaurSenior said, how many ACTUAL single parents (let’s be honest, 95% of them are mothers) can afford to go away for a weekend in a rural cottage stay for a couple of thousand £££?!? I think she should run one of her twitter polls and find out! Knob.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
The year is 2043,

The UK, now governed by the Slavik Squat coalition, strives to gain independence. The Resistance leader Jackson Monroe, his name changed to honour his dead single mother, tragically shot dead whilst barging her way into a governmental residence while screaming 'do you know who I am?'

20 years have passed since wallmart and other global entities forced all the whitewing non-tory voters into the underground, today they survive as soldiers of fortune. Feeding on what scraps the gammons flush away.

... <terminator dun dun dundundun music plays>
Do you think Linda Hamilton was a pescatarian body builder for T 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pop onto thread to see if anything is up tonight, and goodness gracious me, our Jack is having a Parliament chaos, with an added blue tick attack bonus.

Back in her grove, quite sweet 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot 2022-03-21 23.10.20.png

She's never going to top this. I'd love to know what work it is she imagines she's being being praised for.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.