Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just echoing what @MarmiteExtract said this morning but how crazy to see that 9/12 of the most liked posts today are in this thread

The ‘cabal’ description is becoming less and less accurate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Based on her Twitter bio, her jobs are:

Cook, author, writer, queer, TV & radio, etc.

Cook? No. She doesn't get paid for this.

Author? Yes.

Writer? Yes, but this is the same as author.

Queer? Only a job if you are Jameela Jamil.

TV & radio? Occasionally, I suppose.

Etc? I assume this covers mother, activist, campaigner, hero...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd imagine she would be hard to live with imagine when the previous Mrs j got her promotion at work or got any sort of pat on the back I'd imagine jack would respond with you did good, but I am currently doing all of this and more....

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to make it back for 5pm tonight noooo.

Is it a regional term? I'm essex and say supply teacher 🤔
I live in the same area as Jack and I’m a year younger than her but would say cover teacher. Maybe it varies school by school?!
I love how many differences there are in our small island.

Reactions: 5
Jack’s unique selling point is single parent in poverty. That’s how she gets work and that is why she keeps harking back to it.

She probably wasn’t expecting the Govt to U turn so didn’t pipe up about Marcus sooner.

In Scotland the govt announced today that the free school meals over the summer was going to be extended so more children can access the free meals.

It shouldn’t have taken Marcus Rashford to intervene but she shouldn’t be dining out on something he did. He’s 22. She could learn a few lessons from him on humility and how to conduct yourself on twitter.
I don't follow football and zero clue who Marcus Rashford was until a couple of weeks ago. He first popped up in my bubble when a couple of Twitter friends retweeted things about him paying for loads of impoverished kids to have breakfast during lockdown. I just thought 'That's nice' because tbf footballers do usually do a lot for charity. It's no skin off their nose and its not like they're doing their day jobs at the moment. Then I started seeing more and more about this amazing man.
GOOGLE HIM JACK
He's fed literally thousands of meals to kids, funded activities and i read somewhere he'd learned Sign Language because he had to present an award to a deaf kid who had won a poetry competion. He's fully open about the fact he is a gazillionaire but is now using that platform (and money) to point out how wrong it is to live in a country where children are hungry.
He comes across as a lovely, humble, articulate and intelligent young man who genuinely wants the world to be a better place.

Am I the only one on this thread who is in a permanent state of Grunka-ing? Every time I catch up, Jackanory has moved onto another realm of cuntishness. I can’t wait to settle down with the Live later, what a treat!
I had a 10 minute Zoom meeting and came back with 20 pages to catch up on!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Phew. I’ve caught up before the live. I’m always so disappointed when someone I like or admire buys into her BS. James O’B tweeted about her being so kind about Katie Hopkins’ kids not being punished for her mistakes (admirable, indeed), but what about THAT MAN’S kids? Or poor ‘Mrs J’s’ family. You either have your moral code or you don’t. It can’t abandon you at midnight when you know the platform you have but want to hurt people/attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh ffs, am I just going to have to give up doing things to be able to keep up with the thread? 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️, live show day is not a day to be playing catch up, I should know better, 11 pages, I'm going in, should be able to catch up before showtime...not that I plan to watch, I just enjoy the live tattle along 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New to this thread so sorry If this has been covered already but has she split with ‘Mrs J?’
All evidence of the engagement and the breakfast bowls are nowhere to be seen!

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why her admin can’t work remotely. Surely 90% of admin tasks would be done with a computer. The guy who she snapped at in her Instagram comments about how no one could ever be as stressed as she is (now deleted) suggested this, but she ignored him.

Hard to get any sleep when you’re tweeting ALL NIGHT as well.
She's unbelievably lazy, remember when she did a post to say she didn't have enough time to do a link in bio. A blogger replied to her saying how easy it was and she did it quickly and Jack obviously didn't take on her advice or try to do anything. Instead just told her she already works so many hours she can't do anything else without seeing the irony of how much time she spends online being an unproductive dick.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Finally caught up. AGAIN!

Jack really is insufferable, Ive known this for a good while but sometimes I just have to remind myself. Marcus has done an amazing thing and she’s just piggybacked onto it, she makes me mad but it’s typical Jack.

P.S we call them cover or supply teachers, never really heard of the term substitute 🤔

P.P.S Bread rolls are called cobs round my neck o’the woods 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
THAT MAN has also been sharing petitions and using his platform about this stuff for weeks.
Screenshot_20200616-163221_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's unbelievably lazy, remember when she did a post to say she didn't have enough time to do a link in bio. A blogger replied to her saying how easy it was and she did it quickly and Jack obviously didn't take on her advice or try to do anything. Instead just told her she already works so many hours she can't do anything else without seeing the irony of how much time she spends online being an unproductive dick.
And her jumper that she couldn’t be bothered to find out where it was from.

New to this thread so sorry If this has been covered already but has she split with ‘Mrs J?’
Yes, unfortunately. It’s very sad and she’s not doing well.

Reactions: 8
Check out post #304 on page 16 for last night's Facebook meltdown. Breakup mentioned there.

Reactions: 6
Guys, I have a question....Is it worth someone setting up a new thread BEFORE 5pm? We're on page 34 as it is, the chat will start speeding ahead and then I'll get all lost again if i have to change threads!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she has one child, one! She could get a nice little 2 bed or a flat to get on the property ladder. I think the problem is she’s just not good at managing money, which is fine but stop deceiving people and making them feel sorry for you!
I think she's got oodles of money and could buy a lovely home with a huge deposit, but she's addicted to the poor cosplay because of the sympathy and donations it brings in. She hasn't developed herself and is stuck acting out a role.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.