Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE

You've slept for two and a half hours after those morons on Twitter failed to cure your insomnia. Episode 4 of your Instagram Live "show" is going out in a few hours. You've remembered to delete all the posts you made about how awful your ex is, but you still have time to kill.

If you REHEARSE YOUR SHOW AND TRY TO RELAX, turn to page 18.

If you START HAVING BEEF WITH STRANGERS ON TWITTER, turn to page 27.
If you PLAY TATTLE CLUEDO, turn to page 33

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Marcus Rashford has shown over lockdown what someone with a platform can do.
Whereas Jack's platform over lockdown has been used to get herself two brilliant opportunities that she's royally fucked up with lies, lies, lies and piss poor preparation.

Reactions: 22
How are there 11 pages since this morning.😩

I don’t think I can hold down a job and give my full attention to Jack’s antics.

I’m on the Grunka Lunka highway. See you later!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE

You've slept for two and a half hours after those morons on Twitter failed to cure your insomnia. Episode 4 of your Instagram Live "show" is going out in a few hours. You've remembered to delete all the posts you made about how awful your ex is, but you still have time to kill.

If you REHEARSE YOUR SHOW AND TRY TO RELAX, turn to page 18.

If you START HAVING BEEF WITH STRANGERS ON TWITTER, turn to page 27.
Love this. Such a pleasing, and in my wheelhouse, analogy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jack’s unique selling point is single parent in poverty. That’s how she gets work and that is why she keeps harking back to it.

She probably wasn’t expecting the Govt to U turn so didn’t pipe up about Marcus sooner.

In Scotland the govt announced today that the free school meals over the summer was going to be extended so more children can access the free meals.

It shouldn’t have taken Marcus Rashford to intervene but she shouldn’t be dining out on something he did. He’s 22. She could learn a few lessons from him on humility and how to conduct yourself on twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And THAT MAN has shouted out Marcus Radford on Instagram.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I swear to the higher powers she can duck right off with the subliminal crowing about weight loss. I absolutely see what you're doing Jack with your woe is me, worst heartache but look how thin I am bollocks 😬😡🤬🖕🙈🤔🧐🤥😳🥺 BUT
can't allow myself to be distracted... finish line by 5 💪🙏
When I had treatment for cancer I lost about 10k very quickly. Despite the hairloss (real) and the fetching grey complexion and bone aching constant fatigue, I actually had people mention my weight loss in envious tones. Because being able to fit into a size six is a desirable thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Bloody hell she is tiring. Put the bloody phone down and then you’ll sleep. Someone in my family is like this, allegedly tried everything to be able to sleep...nothing works. It’s all they talk about and wear it like a badge of honour, always confuses me.

My child is the same age as hers, old enough if you explained you needed a long lie I’m sure he coulD get up and watch tv and have cereal, till she got up. Not suggesting every day, but occasionally would be fine? I think Louisa had a really lucky escape!

I’m assuming no celeb guests on later? Interesting!
If there’s no celebs on her show, that’s a bit risky as they’ve been the ones doing the heavy lifting keeping things on track while Jack does her usual cute, ditsy chaos. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's actually in her 4th decade, 0-10 is decade one. And I think it's the 4th fiance, so she is moving on to the fours
Ah, this reminds me of my late (much missed) Gran. She wrote "congratulations on your 22nd year" on my 21st birthday card. She did the same for everyone.

MILK?!!! Also is tahini really that much more expensive than peanut butter anyway? Hummus is the most wonderfully simple recipe why does she have to ruin everything
It's not, it's around the same price. Possibly a bit cheaper. Milk in hummus sounds absolutely bogging, why would you?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also ive been thinking but why does she need so much validation for everything she does. So she wrote a few cook books that it impressive but so have many others. I couldn't tell you how many books nigella or James Oliver have written as the only time i would hear about it is of some TV presenter announced it before they came on to this is your life or something, but she needs to tell everyone every five seconds. I get it you did good, but constantly telling everyone is not going to make you automatically more famous. Working hard and proving you can do it... Will!

Reactions: 6
Keep getting distracted by pesky children... did we get anymore hints today regarding the tattle / twitter infiltrator??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.