Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What doesn’t sit well with me is bringing people into SBs life and then it’s all over. It must be so confusing. Three engagements with people who were in his family circle and then they are gone.
What the heck ?
Take a good long break, Jack.
Think about SB. 🙁

Gosh that is so sad.
Not to mention there's been moving to live with the new partners each time.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This whole evening has been appalling and again I ask where is her support?

God I feel like I should install some parental controls on her phone and turn it off at a sensible time, if no one else will.

Reactions: 20
Everything I read of hers just leaves me feeling so confused. Why does she react to every compliment or kind word so aggressively? Why can’t she remember what she’s written days or weeks before that completely contradict other things she’s saying? Why does no one other than this forum seem to notice this?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you late/middle of the night Tattlers. You're doing God's work 🙌

I had a dream last night that I came across a video of JM doing an interview with a v strong American accent. It was hilarious, and I wish it was real!

Not surprised by her lashing out last night, it was building up, wasn't it? I wish she was able to take a step back and realise the world isn't against her, and that her own actions and behaviours bring consequences. Her followers are too caught up in her to realise JM would only have shown them the nice bits of her relationship, not a realistic portrayal. I don't believe her ex walked out for no reason. I just wish she'd take a leaf out of her "colleagues'" books, learn how some professional people use SM (be less available, you cook and talk about food, we dont need to know your private life. Look at JO, Nigella, Sir Matt Tebbutt et al) and take time to spend on SB and learning about herself.

Sadly, I think it's more likely we'll next be hearing about fiancee #4 in about 18 months time.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
It's getting more and more worrying. I'm wondering whether those close to her are offering help but being treated with the same level of snark Jack gives to the non blue tickers.

How is she going to hold it together for the live today? Much as there is much to question in her behaviour, I don't wish her any ill will. It was far more comfortable just laughing at the bechamel and grated corned beef.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And now I'm wondering if I know you.... I used to work at a certain castle in the centre of Scotland before being shunted off to Glesgae and then the axe when they got rid of a lot of, um, adjacent people.
Hmmm I’m a bit further north and maybe less
And now I'm wondering if I know you.... I used to work at a certain castle in the centre of Scotland before being shunted off to Glesgae and then the axe when they got rid of a lot of, um, adjacent people.
Interesting...🤔. We’ve probably never crossed paths as I’m further north but after everything became one, parts of my job changed too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Perks of having a bad sleeping pattern due to working night shift is you catch JM’s nightly tweet and delete! Replies to these tweets are mostly her followers making suggestions and her rebuffing them with that she’s tried it all!
Morning loves!
Jack is seriously the most frustrating person! I swear her entire sleeping problem is down to twitter. She posts ridiculously late at night and is likely on a high afterwards, repeatedly checking and replying to the comments. if she really wants to sleep better she should try checking out of twitter in the evening and staying off her damn phone.

How consistent has she been with this extensive list? Has she tried these things for an extended amount of time before declaring that they don’t work?

why am I thinking about this so much, it was clearly nothing more than attention seeking as usual. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I know Louisa is too classy to do this but I WISH she’d do a tell-all interview!

If my husband did his industry equivalent of the THAT MAN rant & spoke about me on social media the same way J did to L, I’d be having conversations, at the very least

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whoever pointed out about furlough, you’re totally right. The govt & HMRC have made it clear that the scheme is only to be used where the pandemic has meant there’s not enough work for your employees to do their usual workload and that your profits have fallen. Jack posting about how she’s doing her employees’ work now their furloughed is tantamount to admitting to flouting the rules of the scheme. Brazen indeed Jack, ya welly. You were right when you described yourself as that last week. Just a bit of payroll fraud - or could it possibly be that she’s lying about all the work she’s doing? Who knows, your honour, who knows.

*allegedly, pure speculation, please don’t sue me, etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Thank god some of you were up last night to catch all this...

Poor L, horrible for Jack to air their dirty laundry in public. Disappointed but not surprised.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Whoever pointed out about furlough, you’re totally right. The govt & HMRC have made it clear that the scheme is only to be used where the pandemic has meant there’s not enough work for your employees to do their usual workload and that your profits have fallen. Jack posting about how she’s doing her employees’ work now their furloughed is tantamount to admitting to flouting the rules of the scheme. Brazen indeed Jack, ya welly. You were right when you described yourself as that last week. Just a bit of payroll fraud - or could it possibly be that she’s lying about all the work she’s doing? Who knows, your honour, who knows.

*allegedly, pure speculation, please don’t sue me, etc
I don’t understand why her admin can’t work remotely. Surely 90% of admin tasks would be done with a computer. The guy who she snapped at in her Instagram comments about how no one could ever be as stressed as she is (now deleted) suggested this, but she ignored him.

Hard to get any sleep when you’re tweeting ALL NIGHT as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All caught up and none the wiser! Apart from Jack throwing her ex under the bus. Dick move, and typical woe is me. I thought she was skint so why was she paying a wedding deposit, surely it would have been both of them? Or Jack was pushing for it and L was unsure. Who knows in this jack fantasy world.

Off to start work, so hopefully I can be free at 1700 (or 1706) to live watch the tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All caught up and none the wiser! Apart from Jack throwing her ex under the bus. Dick move, and typical woe is me. I thought she was skint so why was she paying a wedding deposit, surely it would have been both of them? Or Jack was pushing for it and L was unsure. Who knows in this jack fantasy world.

Off to start work, so hopefully I can be free at 1700 (or 1706) to live watch the tit show.
Have a good day 😀

Eh? But she won £24,000 PLUS legal costs didn’t she?

No win no fee, IIRC. There was a time afterwards where she’d constantly tag her lawyer in things over twitter. Poor guy had obv. moved on to his next cases but she’d walk through fire for him/loved the bones of him, as per.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Morning all ☺. Well that was some drama last night. I wonder whether she planned to do the big break up reveal last night, she started revealing it to people in comments before the long post. I checked Insta, Twitter and Facebook and didn't find any comment from "the man" she claimed called her "thin, thin, thin" (those pesky random men keep popping up to bother her don't they?). Happy to be proven wrong but it looked to me to likely be a springboard to write that post. I don't believe she would have deleted a comment like that, she would have left it up with a snarky reply from herself.

The post was left up long enough for the comments to reach over 140, so seen by plenty before it was erased. She may not be in a good headspace at the moment, but she knows exactly what she's doing, she's incredibly manipulative. Adding in all the sad hard done by details about herself, lost weight, not sleeping, too much work, no childcare, on medication, paid wedding deposit and L just walked out...
I find it hard to feel for her at the moment, she's a wanker 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Thought I’d mooch on over to the Jameela Jamil thread last night as Jack was quiet.

A lot of similarities between JJ and JM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Eh? But she won £24,000 PLUS legal costs didn’t she?
Yes, and I believe that it was the “PLUS legal costs” that bankrupted KH and lost her (uninvolved) children their permanent home. I have absolutely no time for KH and her bile filled, paid-for inhumane opinions. But there are certainly some parallels with the absolute effluence that runs untrammelled from JM’s social media incontinence....

she’s talking SHITE.

also, wasn’t she claiming to have donated her winnings to a refugee charity? Or am I now lost and confused, tossed adrift on the maelstrom of her inaccuracies?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.