Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the thread this evening 😮
I wonder if L read tattle and began to see things the way we did. Terms like MrsJ and 'wife up' seem aggressive, possessive more what I'd expect from a misogynist. More recently about wanting to be the only cook in the relationship. That set the control alarm bells off for me. I've lived with a very controlling violent man so I know the signs.
She does come across as incredibly misogynist and controlling. If she can't get something one way, she'll try another trick. It's always about her. Never the partnership aspect of a relationship. You have to work together.

Reactions: 27
She does come across as incredibly misogynist and controlling. If she can't get something one way, she'll try another trick. It's always about her. Never the partnership aspect of a relationship. You have to work together.
Plus the blame game, it's never her fault, she is always right and so on.

Reactions: 17
I tend not to pass comment on people's bodies unless they specifically request it, given my own extreme body dysmorphia, and I generally think that everyone should stick to this in everyday life. However, you absolutely do not get to post sad, wan pictures wearing hardly any clothes to your huge following, that may have been photoshopped to make you look even skinnier (speculation, your honour) and then go on a tirade about people commenting on your body. Funny how Jack never shows any skin when things are relatively stable - it's fishing for commentary, pure and simple. And it's very unpleasant for many of her followers with a history of ED, I'm certain. She's despicable.

I know you're all kind people who feel bad for Jack but I'm properly cheering on Louisa right now. Imagine how much easier her life is now she's freed from dealing with all that mania and lying. Hope she's enjoying cycling and making news and her mortgage and eating food with onions which have actually been cooked until translucent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
The red flag for me was the, she left me just after I paid the deposit for the wedding. Making her ex partner look bad.

Whatever reasons her ex had for leaving that was a decision she made and being very publicly dug out like this will probably only serve to make her ex feel that her decision was the correct one.

To be honest, I’m only surprised that this didn’t happen sooner.
Yes. That stood out to me. Also, surely they jointly paid for the wedding deposit - is it a bit weird for one partner to pay?

If Louisa had doubts then it’s much better she ended the relationship before the wedding. She’s saved more heartache in the long run than going through with the marriage.

I have to say though, heartbreak is really tit. That almost physical pain of loss and you can’t talk to your best friend about it because they are now your ex. It’s bleeping awful. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone. (Not that it excuses talking to your Twitter followers like tit though)

Reactions: 33
If I’d just released a book called good food for bad days and I was making it clear I was currently having a lot of bad days perhaps that would be a good time to share some recipes that I’d found useful to make life a little easier. Or y’know instant ramen, your call Jack 🤷🏻‍♀️

Didn't Jack even 'like' the first tweet?
I don’t know I can’t bare to find out but looks like she’s been too busy playing dress up and having another photo shoot on her sideboard to notice

Reactions: 33
What doesn’t sit well with me is bringing people into SBs life and then it’s all over. It must be so confusing. Three engagements with people who were in his family circle and then they are gone.
What the heck ?
Take a good long break, Jack.
Think about SB. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm still back on thread one reading but like to nip up to check current events and .. god. She is exhausting.

Mostly I feel sorry for her son. I had a parent who always had to be the centre of attention and it took years of therapy to understand.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just grunka'd my way to this point 🎉 (can't sleep, missing my dead dad) anyway, regarding the mystery tattle account I have one thing to say

.......... It's Jude Laws account 😂
Jude never forgave Jack for shouting at him in groucho 🤣

(I'm speaking purely in jest your honour, this is not a serious serious accusation)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 155166
People are already slagging off Louisa. 😕
This REALLY pisses me off. I expect Louisa has her reasons. And I’m not sure she was that well treated by Jack, we all saw the Tweets moaning about her. And she may well have been on the receiving end of a tantrum or two when DKL was a duck-up (I remember Jack blaming Louisa for having the TV in or something). Plus, she (Louisa) must have been under a huge amount of stress herself as head of C4 news (especially being relatively new to that role, and given lockdown etc.), which is a pretty serious grown-up job whichever way you look at it, but I doubt she got any understanding for that because obvs NOONE works as hard or is under as much stress as Jack.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Perks of having a bad sleeping pattern due to working night shift is you catch JM’s nightly tweet and delete! Replies to these tweets are mostly her followers making suggestions and her rebuffing them with that she’s tried it all!
Christ does she need toilet roll for the amount of shite she talks, my husband has severe insomnia (non 24) and takes prescribed melatonin and also diphenhydramine, he's also been prescribed zopiclone but prefers not to take it, I've taken it too but don't like the side effects. Need Jimmy nail here as she is clearly lying now and taking the absolute bleeping urine. No doctor would believe all that either, if she isn't able to sleep at night then she must be sleeping at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Christ does she need toilet roll for the amount of shite she talks, my husband has severe insomnia (non 24) and takes prescribed melatonin and also diphenhydramine, he's also been prescribed zopiclone but prefers not to take it, I've taken it too but don't like the side effects. Need Jimmy nail here as she is clearly lying now and taking the absolute bleeping urine. No doctor would believe all that either, if she isn't able to sleep at night then she must be sleeping at some point.
i completely agree, it’s almost as if she is bragging “I don’t need sleep!”

whatever L’s reasons for leaving, you are absolutely allowed to leave a relationship if you are unhappy and it’s incredibly cruel to criticise someone online to thousands of followers because of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've read all the very p.a comments, this is one of the best. She is going on again about the alcohol and her work in the fire service🤦‍♀️
6A64B09C-3EFF-4EE3-B811-8B7BEDE06B19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Gosh I feel yucky. Nobody needs to know this Jack. I feel like i’ve invaded her privacy.

I was going to say the same thing!
She's been vague booking for weeks, a short neutral statement to say her and her partner had separated would have been more professional. I didn't know they were married.

Reactions: 14
She's been vague booking for weeks, a short neutral statement to say her and her partner had separated would have been more professional. I didn't know they were married.
They weren't married, it's just that Jack spoke about her as though she was her possession ☹

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They weren’t. Jack just called her Mrs J.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
A couple of weeks after DKL. A while back, a few on here had worked it out to be around 7th May - which was 6 weeks ago.
That would have been about right I think. That was around the camping in the garden thing (when she said Louisa was unimpressed by the whole thing), and the hair was shaved off around the 10th.

How is she working 90 hour weeks? Doing what exactly? 13 hours a day 7 days a week? Posting some books and making tofu sandwiches? Unless she’s writing book 7. She said book 8 has already been commissioned.

She’s got 3 staff and the first thing she did as soon as lockdown started was moan about losing work. 3 staff that she pays a salary.

How can you moan about being skint when you’ve got 3 staff on the payroll?
I can believe she spends 90 hours a week on social media. She’s certainly not spending it boning up on the tech for her “broadcasts”, or for rehearsals, or for script-writing. As the results clearly show.

The red flag for me was the, she left me just after I paid the deposit for the wedding. Making her ex partner look bad.

Whatever reasons her ex had for leaving that was a decision she made and being very publicly dug out like this will probably only serve to make her ex feel that her decision was the correct one.

To be honest, I’m only surprised that this didn’t happen sooner.
Indeed. So she paid the deposit for the wedding in the middle of lockdown (which in itself seems a little unlikely, given how uncertain things were then - and still are to an extent) - AND after pleading poverty to her followers and flagging her Patreon/tip jar.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.