Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who even cares how much she’s working right now? It’s still totally tone deaf in the current climate. Has she stoppped and considered the health workers who are actually saving lives?

Sorry for my rants this morning, she’s pissed me off.
Also..... 90 hour weeks??? But yet she's apparently looking after her child full time and home schooling... Literally doesn't add up. Poor kid.😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow, just wow! I know I say this every morning but how on earth does she give us new material every single day? My views:
A) It wasn't me*
B) Doesn't like people to comment on how thin she is but still uses a slimming tool?
C) How could she afford a wedding deposit? Good old Patron again.
D) Staff furloughed but loads of extra work to do? That's the exact opposite of what it's there for.
E) How very dare someone suggest a supply teacher works harder than her!
F) She didn't keep the fact L left her quiet, it was clear for anyone with a brain (i.e. all of us) that she'd escaped left.
G) Can someone show me how to do a spoiler tab? 🤣

*Although I've now forgotten what it is we are looking for and what they've done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been trying to stay out of this but...

I know the posts mentioning me have been lighthearted, but I feel compelled to say that I am not DDD and I think that what they did was bleeping low. I wasn't online when the post was made so didn't see it, but I think using any photo of a woman's body to try and shame them is bloody disgusting. I was glad to hear that it seemed a professional photo, rather than a *send nudes* because it seems less likely to have been stolen and more likely something previously published which someone has unearthed. It's just not in the spirit of what we are about here, and is the sort of gross behaviour we get accused of but would NEVER support.
I fell down a rabbit hole of madeline mccann threads so seem to have missed all of this.... Despite my newly acquired detective skills, I literally have no bleeping clue what's going on.

AND I don't know how to post a meme to illustrate this 😭😭😭

• Haha
There's just very little about her that comes across redeeming or pleasant. All she does is snipe at comments, comments left in reply from posts she has made. She's willingly putting this information out on a public platform and people are entitled to respond. Some will be nice (mostly actually) and some not. There's not much she posts that isn't personal about her. Even the recipe ones come with a side of woe is me. When do you see JO post a recipe about how he's come up with some wacky stuffed meatball because he's had a row with Jools? I could excuse her behaviour by saying she's not in a good place at the moment but even when she is happy, she is the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Woke up feeling really sorry for L - last night’s attack was really quite nasty.

I’ve only gotten married once so don’t know how feasible this is, but don’t wedding insurance products cover cancelled weddings? If I had been engaged >=3 times by my early 30s I’d splash out on an insurance to cover a several thousand pound (assuming she’s getting married in the south east?) deposit wouldn’t you?

The financial lies yet again, eurgh. Didn’t she kit her new house out with next furniture using the KH cash... considering her work she could have moved a few boroughs away from the coast and secured a house instantly. I honestly think she’s so used to living well (Land Rover upbringing) that she wouldn’t want a £240k house (assuming £24k = her 10% deposit) hence not managing to do it.
I have a vague recollection of her *allegedly* posting bragging tweets whenever she did buy something with that money, basically thanking Katie for her new whatever. I remember when I heard that, finding it distasteful and lacking in class.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I have a vague recollection of her *allegedly* posting bragging tweets whenever she did buy something with that money, basically thanking Katie for her new whatever. I remember when I heard that, finding it distasteful and lacking in class.
She used it as her MP deposit too.
2C1D8740-46B5-4CC8-96D0-7F7B90140D5A.jpeg

so why were you trying to self insert yourself into a thread with uber famous Gary Lineker by bringing it up then? Ugh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Wow, just wow! I know I say this every morning but how on earth does she give us new material every single day? My views:
A) It wasn't me*
B) Doesn't like people to comment on how thin she is but still uses a slimming tool?
C) How could she afford a wedding deposit? Good old Patron again.
D) Staff furloughed but loads of extra work to do? That's the exact opposite of what it's there for.
E) How very dare someone suggest a supply teacher works harder than her!
F) She didn't keep the fact L left her quiet, it was clear for anyone with a brain (i.e. all of us) that she'd escaped left.
G) Can someone show me how to do a spoiler tab? 🤣

*Although I've now forgotten what it is we are looking for and what they've done.
Doesn’t like people to tell her how thin she is but don’t you dare tell her she looks healthy.
72252144-C976-4295-8DB5-10A8971E9DA7.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Also..... 90 hour weeks??? But yet she's apparently looking after her child full time and home schooling... Literally doesn't add up. Poor kid.😔
90 hour weeks = approx 13 hour days, 7 days a week.

like every other number she ever comes up with (200 units, 5 figures) it’s pulled directly from her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Louisa left out of the blue? I have a feeling JM is spewing bullshit again. Imagine it all started falling apart due to you, yes you Jack, not liking HAT MAN getting a show on Louisa's channel. I imagine she was mortified and embarrassed beyond belief. Then you somehow snarfued a co gig on DLK and then you not only embarrassed yourself, I imagine you also embarrassed Louisa. Think you might need to own this and say, I fucked up again relationship wise. But then again, it won't garner you the pity and sympathy you crave so it will always be someone elses fault. (don't sue me)

I know this is nothing in the scheme of her ramblings, but isn’t it illegal to have someone furloughed when you have enough work for them to do, as she clearly does? She’s illegally claiming furlough so we pay her employee and outed herself online. Idiot.
Plus she still hasn't filed her accounts. If she is illegally claiming furlough money, you can bet your bottom quid that she will get caught. And have to pay it 100% back.

Three fridges, three micro planes, three therapists, three fiancés, third decade. Etc., etc.
Three ... is the magic number. Again!

And 3 freezers, 3 hair clippers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Catching up. The Hopkins money was supposed to go on her short-lived bid to become an MP:

Also...I'm sure we've had deposit drama before? Did another fiancée dump her right after she'd paid a wedding deposit? Or was it a housing deposit? Both? This is nagging me, so much of JM's life feels like Groundhog Day...

Catching up. The Hopkins money was supposed to go on her short-lived bid to become an MP:

Also...I'm sure we've had deposit drama before? Did another fiancée dump her right after she'd paid a wedding deposit? Or was it a housing deposit? Both? This is nagging me, so much of JM's life feels like Groundhog Day...
She reminds me of Liz Jones, which I find somewhat hilarious as they’d loathe each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah Liz Jones IS actually a vegan! 😂
Apart from her buttery soft leather accessories......anyhow, i’ve already had to ditch Hinch, Susie Verrill, Jameela Jamil and the celeb thread to concentrate on here, I daren’t see if she has a thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

It was a housing deposit. Its weird. She seems to be doing all the proposing, paying deposits for weddings, houses etc. Doesn't sound like well-rounded relationships to me. JM sounds rather aggressive.

Reactions: 14

Oh yes, I think she ditched a deposit for a house to move in with Allegra. But that didn't make sense either.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.