Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m terrible with dates - she said her partner left six weeks ago. Was that during DKL?

Reactions: 8
I tell you what if I was Louisa (I hate that Jack always referred to her as Mrs J as if she doesn't have her own identity once they became enagaged) if I was her, I'd be absolutely beyond bleeping raging, and I'd be on the phone to a bleeping lawyer to get a gagging order in place or something, hey maybe louisa was a head to live with, we will never really know what went on for sure, but Jack is no bleeping picnic either, I can't imagine what it would be like to live with someone who is clearly so narcissistic, needy,... I can't even be bothered to list all the problems/issues lol purely my opinion of course m'lud

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How is she working 90 hour weeks? Doing what exactly? 13 hours a day 7 days a week? Posting some books and making tofu sandwiches? Unless she’s writing book 7. She said book 8 has already been commissioned.

She’s got 3 staff and the first thing she did as soon as lockdown started was moan about losing work. 3 staff that she pays a salary.

How can you moan about being skint when you’ve got 3 staff on the payroll?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In my job I work quite closely with the Police (me me not Lenny me) but the next time something big happens involving Police Scotland (hopefully there won’t be anything though) you will NOT see me telling people I took myself down to the crime scene and rugby tackled the perp to the ground.
And now I'm wondering if I know you.... I used to work at a certain castle in the centre of Scotland before being shunted off to Glesgae and then the axe when they got rid of a lot of, um, adjacent people.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I tell you what if I was Louisa (I hate that Jack always referred to her as Mrs J as if she doesn't have her own identity once they became enagaged) if I was her, I'd be absolutely beyond bleeping raging, and I'd be on the phone to a bleeping lawyer to get a gagging order in place or something, hey maybe louisa was a head to live with, we will never really know what went on for sure, but Jack is no bleeping picnic either, I can't imagine what it would be like to live with someone who is clearly so narcissistic, needy,... I can't even be bothered to list all the problems/issues lol purely my opinion of course m'lud
Yeah for someone that loves to threaten costly legal action she doesn’t seem that keen on protecting herself from the same thing? L like any human deserves respect and kindness which isn’t shown here, but moreover she’s a public bleeping figure? JM knows how potentially damaging nasty comments on L would be, particularly from an ex partner. Imagine if a tabloid picked any of that tit up and ran with it, like ch4 exec walks out on wife & child?! Thankfully I think they don’t want “costly legal action ladies” so avoid her like the plague, but what an utterly horrid thing to do to someone.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
L left her "pretty much out of the blue"... after being belittled by Jack several times on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It is an utter dick move to potentially cause a pile on when you have a huge and intensely loyal following. She knows exactly what a tweet or IG message from her can do.
Especially when she got everyone's attention with her frail waif photoshoot.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The red flag for me was the, she left me just after I paid the deposit for the wedding. Making her ex partner look bad.

Whatever reasons her ex had for leaving that was a decision she made and being very publicly dug out like this will probably only serve to make her ex feel that her decision was the correct one.

To be honest, I’m only surprised that this didn’t happen sooner.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Yeah for someone that loves to threaten costly legal action she doesn’t seem that keen on protecting herself from the same thing? L like any human deserves respect and kindness which isn’t shown here, but moreover she’s a public bleeping figure? JM knows how potentially damaging nasty comments on L would be, particularly from an ex partner. Imagine if a tabloid picked any of that tit up and ran with it, like ch4 exec walks out on wife & child?! Thankfully I think they don’t want “costly legal action ladies” so avoid her like the plague, but what an utterly horrid thing to do to someone.
Oh god, could you imagine if that happened? You wake up in the morning excited for another day at work as the head of news and current affairs and sport at Channel 4, maybe check you phone, you have messages from friends who have sent some pictures, or emails from work colleagues because an article has dropped, Head of news walks out on autistic wife, leaving her to work 90hr weeks with no childcare, leaving poor Jack who was once an alcoholic in poverty on the brink.... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️, thankfully I don't think either of them are well known enough and most articles that are written about Jack are really boring ones 😂 she probably sells them to the tabloids herself, again purely my opinion your honor

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She's in her (early?) thirties and that's three engagements gone boom - the police officer mentioned in an interview, Allegra and now Louisa. And the common denominator is? Either she's extremely unlucky or she needs to do some hard thinking about her relationships, perhaps with one of those three therapists on speed dial.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow the thread this evening 😮
I wonder if L read tattle and began to see things the way we did. Terms like MrsJ and 'wife up' seem aggressive, possessive more what I'd expect from a misogynist. More recently about wanting to be the only cook in the relationship. That set the control alarm bells off for me. I've lived with a very controlling violent man so I know the signs.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.