Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'DDD' on Twitter is very likely someone different to whoever created the 'DDD' account name on here. I have a potential theory as @admin are aware.
@Saturn. thread dad + us, scared to find out the truth:

edit: I've reported my own quoted post so hopefully it'll be gone soonish

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Every time I’m working there’s another new thread! So many posts I would have quoted...sorry to hear that @Flumps. It’s horrible when you’ve just picked yourself up and then you get another kick in the nads...I hope your partner’s ok.

@spirals congrats on your 302 days 🥳! Fantastic! It works if you work it eh. Treat yourself to some grated corned beef 😉.

Towards the end of my drinking, I drank a lot. But I don’t know if it was 200 units per week, actually it wouldn’t have been. I would drink until I felt so ill I couldn’t carry on physically so the sudden stop on multiple occasions meant I had five withdrawal seizures. It’s a miracle I survived! And as another poster said, I didn’t just stop and get my clean on, I couldn’t move! And for me, I could have a drink tonight and it would set off that allergy and I’d be off again, back to square one in no time.

*doing a Jack and turning it around to be about me klaxon* I’ve never more wanted just to be able to have a drink and switch off. All 3 of us in Chez Briscoe have hit the lockdown wall and I need to escape. I’ll stick to Tattle though 🥰.

I have no chance of retaining info just now, I had forgotten about the relapses and low percentage beer! I don’t know anyone in AA who would advocate that. But that’s the thing with AA, we have to take people at face value but anyone could come to a meeting and say anything or someone could say another fellow did or say anything...and you can’t prove or disprove it. I maintain she would strongly benefit from working the programme with a sponsor, the 12-Step programme is so awesome I recommend it to everyone ❤

thank you LennyBriscoe and all the other lovely Hausfrauen who said nice things in the last thread. I wasn’t looking for attention, and sorry to be all me me me, but your encouragement is incredibly welcome and just want to say thanks so much. I may forego the grated corned beef if that is okay with you 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it is a Jack-connected account, and possibly Jack herself. Remember there was an attempt to leak pics a few threads back as well. And there was the Twitter account saying that she’d gone through a break up. This is all from someone who wants us to know stuff for some reason, or thinks we will leak stuff. Why?? So Jack can play the victim again? As a message to her ex? Who knows.
Yeah I should clarify I was meaning DDD across the twitter/tattle board, as I was assuming it was the same person. But Saturn has other ideas, so I’ve no idea now!

LOVE a thread mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it is a Jack-connected account, and possibly Jack herself. Remember there was an attempt to leak pics a few threads back as well. And there was the Twitter account saying that she’d gone through a break up. This is all from someone who wants us to know stuff for some reason, or thinks we will leak stuff. Why?? So Jack can play the victim again? As a message to her ex? Who knows.
tbh I really, really don't think Jack would do this to herself which makes the thread mystery all the scarier. Whilst Jack falls short of professional standards time and time again (sadly), I think she's clearly business/money motivated and navigate the murky waters of PR and self promotion 'well' in that she's making cash from it. She's making a lot of hay whilst the sun is shining at the mo, I don't know why she'd do anything she didn't stand to benefit directly from?

Also - how many regular posters don't know how to use the spoiler function here?? This is someone's first ever post allegedly and they've dropped in a bit of advanced post formatting...

• Wow
And the fact that Saturn mentioned DDD last night as a hashtag (I think it was Saturn... soz if not). So presumably someone reading here last night was reminded of the twitter username from a few threads ago? It’s all so ~mysterious~ but I love it. It’s like Alice all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
tbh I really, really don't think Jack would do this to herself which makes the thread mystery all the scarier. Whilst Jack falls short of professional standards time and time again (sadly), I think she's clearly business/money motivated and navigate the murky waters of PR and self promotion 'well' in that she's making cash from it. She's making a lot of hay whilst the sun is shining at the mo, I don't know why she'd do anything she didn't stand to benefit directly from?

Also - how many regular posters don't know how to use the spoiler function here?? This is someone's first ever post allegedly and they've dropped in a bit of advanced post formatting...
Admin popped the spoiler on after it was reported. I noticed because I was amazed at how quick they acted on reports.

Reactions: 17
For reference, this was the screenshot the last time that name popped up. If you remember (those of us that were around) we were curious as it seemed like the FB pictures they posted were from a family/friends account. Or that it was from Jack's point of view due to it being a picture of the edit history.
D4DA0EA6-76DF-4EEE-9B0C-89199B218BD3 (1).jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 29
For reference, this was the screenshot the last time that name popped up. If you remember (those of us that were around) we were curious as it seemed like the FB pictures they posted were from a family/friends account. Or that it was from Jack's point of view due to it being a picture of the edit history.View attachment 154860
I think it was pointed out at the time that the edit history thing was visible to other users as well, so that didn’t hint at it being Jack’s account.

Reactions: 13
If she has, in the past, spent Patreon money on booze, that’s just...it’s bad that is
It is immoral if you ask me. Getting people to fund her patreon so she can get pissed.

I am so FLIPPING THRILLED SHE GOT THE BOOK.

She didn’t and I totally understand why, I wish she had because I feel like she needs a treat. I know BellyBL and I have a similar soft spot for her, even her thank you tweet was so generous and heartfelt. N, you’re a babe.

I do now however have a floating Amazon voucher. I want to do something nice with it - the world is full of tit at the moment - if anyone has any suggestions, let me know.
Evening Jammy - try here: https://www.biscuitfund.org/
They do a lot of good, anonymously and imagine they would appreciate the floating amazon voucher.
Superfan, I salute you for being so kind. Jack doesn't deserve your friendship.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On a busy day at work today but trying to pop in and out where I can to avoid having to pull a Grunka.
That DDD account is weird.

I’m so happy superfan has her book!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Flumps Sorry to hear about your sweetiepie and his job. Sending you love and hugs.

The talking about her random days sober on the Grenfell anniversary - is there no limit to how self-centred she is?
That crap about her phoning experts was bullshit. Who on earth does she think she is? A member of COBRA? She needs to give her head a wobble, she is a z list sleb, nothing more and even that is at a push.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Whether or not it was the same person behind that, it was clearly someone trying to stir.
Ridiculous anyway, it's a stylish b/w photo of some boobs, I think my postman's probably seen more of me than that through my breastfeeding time. Noone cares 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Re. the mysterious DDD, I mentioned that photo a few threads back. It was posted by the delightful 'UK TV Babes' Twitter account the day before the release of Good Food For Bad Days. As Jack is an inveterate name-searcher, it seemed very unlikely that she wouldn't have seen it and - if it were shared without her consent - rightly come down on that account like a ton of bricks. This made me wonder if she'd supplied the image herself. Many threads ago, a random person came on here and said that Jack had sent topless photos to a FOAF who'd subsequently tried to 'flog them to his military mates'. Regular posters - sensing that this person was trying to cause trouble for Tattle - shut them down and they didn't post again. My hunch is that that person and 'DannyDogsDinner' are one and the same - quite possibly Jack herself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Guys it’s like our very own thread horror has come to town and I am DOWN for it!

Not Safe For Work: Danny Walks Among Us.
Rated 15.

Although @Saturn. I have to mention what we’re all thinking. You’ve gone ahead and cast yourself as the hero. Whatever you do, don’t run upstairs / pick up the phone / go and investigate the loose shutter / pick up any hitchhikers!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.