Jack Monroe #27 Jack's career move after cooking with cans? Who’d have thought it would be OnlyFans?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what the first ever episode from someone that has no media experience should be like. She's obviously spent some time going through it and thinking it out, aka doing the bare minium.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree. Especially working for the channel his show was on. Think it may have been the last straw for a lot of people, including anyone who had considering hiring her.
I wonder if Jack blamed Louisa for not pulling strings to get her the gig? That would be entirely unreasonable of course, but I wouldn’t put it past her. Jack is always mentioning her “hot temper” as if it is a badge of honour. Just imagine the tantrum.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her relief when she has someone else to share the burden* is palpable.

*the entirely self-created burden of thinking she can front a show on her own, that is

Reactions: 12
She's really struggling to interact, does nothing but nod and laugh then go back to the question written on her card

1592324184852.png

1592324250301.png

Reactions: 17
This is what the first ever episode from someone that has no media experience should be like. She's obviously spent some time going through it and thinking it out, aka doing the bare minium.
Yep this! This is what I’d expect from a bog standard influencer doing this partnership for £10k, not someone with 10+ years experience and aspirations of a prime time ch4 show.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Jack blamed Louisa for not pulling strings to get her the gig? That would be entirely unreasonable of course, but I wouldn’t put it past her. Jack is always mentioning her “hot temper” as if it is a badge of honour. Just imagine the tantrum.
I bet she did. Imagine maybe Jack was up against THAT MAN but due to a conflict of interest etc. JO won hands down

Reactions: 2
"What's your favourite thing to do with mayo?"

Now this is the hard-hitting original interview question we're all here for

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve only just noticed the views! bleeping hell. 185. Lets say 15 ish are us. Blimey.
I would say 20-5 is us. Plus others who aren't necessarily fans/followers and just viewing to see what she's cooking because they saw her in twitter/this morning etc. I doubt they'll be back...

Reactions: 7
Wtf “the million dollar question, I shouldn’t say that I’ll start a rumour, I’ve made it weird now”

... trust me literally no one thinks you’re a millionaire, we just know you’re very comfy?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate myself for asking this, but does it look like she is wearing a binder?

I love Shiv, she is so enthusiastic. Her sound quality is better that JM too. The ' I don't know what I'm doing' schtick is annoying.

Reactions: 5
Why is she saying it's "scary" to chat to other people? GIRL THIS IS YOUR JOB. You have been working in the industry for 8 years and have secured a 5 figure contract for this. It beggars belief every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.