Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purpleindigo

If someone had an invisible illness who wasn’t Jack, my attitude and my words would be a lot more emphatic and showing my caring, wanting to help and understanding nature because I appreciate these things exist.

The difference with Jack is she’s a compulsive liar, I don’t think she has any invisible illnesses, not even arthritis/ADHD/autism, I think she wishes she had them because she could shout more about how she’s the eternal victim. Absolutely nothing she says has any sort of truth behind it, and I think that’s why a lot of people use the language they do on this thread. It would be completely different if the person wasn’t a compulsive liar.

I live with invisible illnesses and care for a child with multiple illnesses (and work 40-60hr weeks) and it is BECAUSE of those experiences I am scathing and disbelieving of Jack, because her ‘experiences’ are not like anyone with arthritis I have ever known. She is lying about it all, and people like her make it so much harder for genuine cases to be taken seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

instacharlie

VIP Member
I know it is deleted - but she really does believe she tries to alleviate poverty 'every single day' doesn't she? How? How is tweeting about sandwiches and trifle endlessly doing this?
The things that potentially could help - her Index and donations to charity are studiously ignored.
This. Exactly this.
I mean take away the very public 'fundraising' for TT. Take away the articles about Jack's brief experience 10 years ago. Take away the articles that are written for payment. What else is there?

Where is the information that people would find useful? Signposts to local foodbanks, community hubs, advice centres, the too good to go app or equivalent.
Where is the volunteering/hands on stuff that would hugely benefit from being highlighted on Twitter by Jack?
Where is the useful information about benefits - where to start, where to go etc.
Where is the nutritional information about the best meals to have? Along with the most practical solutions.
I could go on, but you get the idea!

How many times has someone looked at Jack's social media for that information, but can only see guff about crisps, shit food, cats, shit Twitter etc.
She has such a HUGE platform, but only ever uses it for self gain or the desperate need for likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

purpleindigo

has she said which arthritis it is she is suffering from? Only she talks of ‘flares’ which to me suggests rheumatoid, which makes more sense at her age, and how she suffers in her hands. Yet there is not one sign of any swelling or stiffness in said hands in any picture I’ve seen. Dirt yes, arthritis no. My aunt has just started getting it due to stress and in her joints it’s clearly visible even at this early stage. They want to put her on a low dose chemo to protect her joints, but that swelling won’t ever go away now.
I think she has said rheumatoid not osteo, but yes, no drugs. I don’t at all believe she has a diagnosis, just like with everything else. My 11 year old’s hands are clawed (her rheumatologist described them as ‘crunchy’ last week) and she has both joint and tendon inflammation- so they chuck a cocktail of drugs at it. She was diagnosed five years ago and hasn’t been off meds since. This flare has been going on since July last year, with a significant worsening in November to now. It isn’t “Oh it’s a bit chilly, my arthritis is bad today,” and fine the next.

Sorry for the rant, as mentioned before, it is the one of her many ridiculousnesses that triggers me the most. As well as her trying to lay any claim to Scotland. We are pretty welcoming but I draw the line at that…

• Heart
  • Sad

Peachy9

VIP Member
The level of begging and poor fishing seems really huge at the moment. I did wonder if she’s in some serious shit - rent, taxes, whatever, but seems more likely it’s just greed, as she’s spending on boots and leather hats.
There must be money coming in from all the tv and articles lately, and there’s probably more in the pipeline. She might have had a book advance, though equally she might have spaffed it all already.

The house situation is odd. If she took out a lease with LJC she could be in over her head paying it alone … but Louisa LEFT well over a year ago now - Jack must have renewed the lease for a year on her own, and very recently too, if she’s tied in for nearly another year. Why would she do that and then immediately start bitching about it? And why would the landlady tie herself into a contract with someone who’d bounced their rent EIGHT times in the last year? Some or all of this story is complete bullshit.
I reckon the rent ain't bounced, I think she's raking it in and is really comfortable. She likely keeps whinging about living there because;
1) she believes she should own a house and she's bitter. Rather than review her outgoings and make a financial plan, it's easier to blame the high rent that she 'can't escape from'
2) she knows she's lucky to live there, but she's also fully aware it's the smallest house on her very affluent road. Every time she leaves the front door shes reminded that the evil landlady hasn't extended hers.
3) it gives her a link to people who can't afford to leave their council homes, or overly inflated rental properties. People put up with mould, antisocial behaviour, dangerous electrical facilities etc etc because they have no choice. This is part of the act.

She's playing the game. She will likely move in the next few months to her own place, and be ever so humble about it. The squigs will all applaude and say how well deserved it is, and the the gift will switch to panicking about the mortgage 🤷

• Heart

Django

VIP Member
Hi Jack, what's your favourite lolly, I don't think you got to answer last time?

• Haha
  • Heart

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
I don’t really do social media and I know people put self congratulatory stuff up about themselves all the time, so can some fraus help me out here, it’s not normal for people in their mid thirties to post baby pictures of themselves and write about their entrance into the world is it? Honestly, if someone I knew did that I’d cringe so hard on their behalf because I’d everyone else we knew in common would be laughing at them for being a twat.

Also, I’ve no idea how early Jack was born, but I think she’s misusing the term “very premature”. I know a couple with a very premature baby, I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say the last year has been hell on earth for them. The poor lad spent his first four months in hospital, he’s had numerous operations on his eyes, heart and stomach, he has a shunt and a feeding tube, is rushed back to hospital regularly and will almost certainly suffer life long complications.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Hooray, I found the list I was looking for, thanks @Django in thread #240
I’ve added the latest. Could this go in the Wiki if it’s not there already? I looked but couldn’t see it.

ADHD (severe)
Alcoholism
Allergies- tomatoes, onions, shellfish ***Coopsie**
Anaphylaxis
Anxiety
Arthritis (severe)
Asthma
Autism
BFRB
Borderline diabetes/hypoglycemia
Broke 46/47 bones in her foot
Broken ribs
Broken toe
Burnout (severe)
Chilblains
Concussion (severe)
Covid 19 and long Covid
Depression
Disfigured legs
Distended ribs
EDS
Eye injury (see @BeautifulTrauma )
Fucked up lungs (death rattle)
Hair loss
Hay fever (severe)
Heart problems
Heart attack
Hypersensitivity (wrists)
Immuno compromised
Lactose intolerant
Mouth ulcers and ouch mouth (severe)
Panic attack
Poor mental health
***Popping Knee***
Port wine stains
PTSD
***Respiratory problems***
Scarring
Sexual abuse
Sinusitis (chronic)
Sprained shoulder
Sprained thumb (washing up injury)
Splinter (severe)
Stutter
***Too many Teeth***
Trauma
Weakened knees
Whiplash
Ah the broken foot tale! When she turned up hobbling to an interview as she'd broken 47 bones in her foot. There's only 26 bones in a foot 😂 Maybe Jack's foot bones are like her teeth?

Screenshot_20220316-123420.png

• Haha
  • Wow
If someone had an invisible illness who wasn’t Jack, my attitude and my words would be a lot more emphatic and showing my caring, wanting to help and understanding nature because I appreciate these things exist.

The difference with Jack is she’s a compulsive liar, I don’t think she has any invisible illnesses, not even arthritis/ADHD/autism, I think she wishes she had them because she could shout more about how she’s the eternal victim. Absolutely nothing she says has any sort of truth behind it, and I think that’s why a lot of people use the language they do on this thread. It would be completely different if the person wasn’t a compulsive liar.

Absolutely.

It's amazing how somebody with such allegedly severe and debilitating arthritis has absolutely no medications (we've seen photos of her modern art installation in the style of Damien Hirst) related to the condition, particularly when the treatment protocols changed many years ago due to the increased risks from uncontrolled inflammation on multiple systems - in short, the NHS want to treat because it is a) in the interests of patient and family and b) because it's a damn sight cheaper treating and getting it under control/monitored at the beginning, rather than coming in twenty years on where the treatment can be less successful and is invariably far, far more expensive. It would make sense of a sort if she had declined medication due to specific beliefs, but she clearly doesn't have a problem with taking anything else, as per tweets, photos, articles she wrote/approved claiming she was off her tits on prescription drugs last year, etc, etc.

However, the alleged respiratory condition that she blamed the landlady for - that'll be the cat allergy, then, won't it? And the dust/cat hair in the rug made from the pelts of missing Morris Men and all the other clutter she collects.

• Haha
  • Heart