Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
THE TEETHING NECKLACE IS MAKING A RETURN. STAND BY FOLKS.

She is one unlucky twat, first dislocating her knee and now toothache. I hope a squig suggests going to the dentist, as that’s who fix problems with teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Dogmuck

VIP Member
If she’s had 6 teeth out and she’s still got an over crowded mouth…

…how many fkng teeth has she got?

Is it teeth counting time again lads?

• Haha
Reactions: 62

NP

VIP Member
What do I do with frozen chip shop chips? I’ve been waiting since the first Letdown Larder for an answer!

• Haha
I miss Flash123 with the taxman avatar.
Also
View attachment 1128173
So hard to keep up with this chain of chaos, does this mean another set of accounts are due by the end of this month? And another confirmation statement? So this’ll be the third year on the trot she’s not done it?

HMRC are a fucking joke for allowing a company director to take furlough cash and behave like this, she’s taking u for dickheads

• Angry
  • Heart
Grunking but if Jack was a leftie then why did she not support Jezza? Why did she spoil her ballot? Why she she try to meddle with Scottish Independence? Why did she fake support for BLM? Why did she want to send weapons and soldiers to the Ukraine?She is a cunty with strong right/white wing leanings.

Ps who remembers her pathetic unsent DM to Jezza signed comrade?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
I’m genuinely bemused by the lack of shame. There’s the constant rattle rattle and now a none too subtle hint for someone to pick up her dentistry bill. Isn’t it vulgar and degrading or am I just old fashioned? We know she’s getting a tidy remittance every month and the opportunities still keep coming and the dream job is just round the corner. Remember those family members who were going to act guarantor on a loan earlier in the evening? Ask them to help with your teefs. Don’t prod Brenda Bonehead and the clan of simpletons on Twitter...icky

Have any squigs asked about the Big Job yet? Sometimes she must think they’re too stupid even for her hogwash. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I've heard sandwiches called that by my dad's generation (he's 57) and older. Not recently though, so maybe someone has told them.
OT - sorry mods. Just wanted to say that I had absolutely no idea this word was a racial slur - not sure how on earth that one passed me by - just read up on the history of it. You really do learn something new every day in this thread so cheers to all Fraus who pointed it out!

• Heart