Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

'EllsBells

Is no-one calling them "sarnies" anymore?

I worked with a colleague who came from Romford. He had a cheese and Pan Yan pickle sarnie for his lunch every day. Every day. Once, he had a ham and Pan Yan pickle sandwich and it caused talk in the office.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Dogmuck

VIP Member
You can take it as being true because she doesn't deny it. Loads of people have tweeted her about it or tweeted blue tickers about it and tagged her in it.
If someone did that to me I'd go mad. It's an offensive lie and could seriously damage my brand, reputation and my business.
Jack, being Jack, would do an 'ACTUALLY ' tweet with a screenshot of proof of paying. Then she'd threaten to sue and say something like 'are you aware of my 100% success rate'.
But she does nothing.
Yeah no disrespect @RosaLamp and welcome 🙏🏼. I used to alway write FILE YOUR ACCOUNTS rather than PAY YOUR TAX for the very reason you mention and some of our learned frau have mentioned on several occasions that lack of filed accounts does not necessarily = non payment of taxes, however as pointed out here by @MooBelle the fact that Jack is very happy to “spite” tweet us about anything we get wrong or assume incorrectly, there has been an embarrassing lack of anything biting back at tax payment queries. She would absolutely be on to 1 Israel Street to hush us and any mithering Twitter ninnies up. This coupled with the fact Companies House have suspended her strike off could indicate that HRMC are perusing her for outstanding taxes. I, like you, like facts and the best person to present this to us is our honorary double doctorate herself, however, since she doesn’t read here she will never know that she’s capable of quashing this myth with just 870000000 1 tweet.

• Heart
  • Haha
I once watched a video about an elite female bodybuilder who stewed enormous batches of chicken breast and white rice then puréed them to oblivion and divided it into portions which she would then drink throughout the day. Does this mean pescetarian bodybuilder Jack is back?! Praise beans!

Btw did anyone have return of the shortest longest long COVID at 25/1 from my sweepstake? I hope you'll donate your winnings to the Trussell Trust, like Jack Monroe, owner of On a Bootstrap LTD (who hasn't filed their taxes for two years), promised she would with the £10,000 from selling fascist merch.

• Sick
  • Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
This. Exactly this.
I mean take away the very public 'fundraising' for TT. Take away the articles about Jack's brief experience 10 years ago. Take away the articles that are written for payment. What else is there?

Where is the information that people would find useful? Signposts to local foodbanks, community hubs, advice centres, the too good to go app or equivalent.
Where is the volunteering/hands on stuff that would hugely benefit from being highlighted on Twitter by Jack?
Where is the useful information about benefits - where to start, where to go etc.
Where is the nutritional information about the best meals to have? Along with the most practical solutions.
I could go on, but you get the idea!

How many times has someone looked at Jack's social media for that information, but can only see guff about crisps, shit food, cats, shit Twitter etc.
She has such a HUGE platform, but only ever uses it for self gain or the desperate need for likes.
Sorry. The Too Good to Go app is no use. Roadside Mum (Trainee Jack) is not happy with it as you have to go and collect the stuff.

• Haha

Feck

Chatty Member
Job is definitely to do with sandwiches.

The night before an interview and just before doesn’t everyone go through potential questions with partner/family/in head?

She is so going to be asked about food in the interview.

Or…curve ball… as previous poster mentioned, job has been secured and this is entirely for our benefit as a borefest/gotcha moment.

Jack. Go and watch Julian Cookies on Instagram. He is hilarious. He will take your mind us off for a while 😈.
I definitely thinks she's been offered something. This performance is entirely for our benefit even though she absolutely DOES NOT read here or care what we think AT ALL. She was desperate for us to say that we hoped she didn't get whatever it is but sadly we're all too lovely 😆 There will be no "Ah ha, gotcha, I DID get the amazing dreamed for job. Stick that ninnies!" for you Jack.

Furthermore, a JOB would be delicious content. It might even make her STFU about sandwiches.

• Haha

Peachy9

VIP Member
Guys, I think Jack has put a hex on me. First I was saying how Cathedral cheddar only cost £2.50 in Morrisons, only for the next time I went to notice that it had gone up to £2.75. Then I asked her to make sure that my fizzy fishes stayed at £1 a bag, only for them to disappear off the shelves completely. And last night I was eating my dinner when half of my back tooth fell out 😭. Dentist appointment at 9am today. Happy St Patricks Day but be careful out there!
Have you tried clove oil?

• Haha
  • Wow

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I do wonder if these arseholes that talk to Jack like she's a friend..have any any friends or family that they communicate with.

I just can't imagine a scenario in which I advise a stranger about their dental options.

I've had a Twitter account since 2009 and have tweeted exactly 3 times, to the local bus company

• Haha
  • Heart

Raydog

Chatty Member
Has anyone heard back from TT or action fraud regarding the £10k donation that jack monroe promised would be donated 4th March 2022?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

colouredlines

VIP Member
The only thing worse than the endless sandwich chat? The periodic smug "LOOK AT ME I'M SO POPULAR I'M THE QUEEN OF TWITTER JAMIE OLIVER NEVER GOES VIRAL LIKE ME" outbursts.

I hope she does get a TV job. I feel like we're the only people who really want this. Daily Kitchen Live was hilarious, and Jack Monroe's Sloppy Suppers will be even better.

• Haha

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Sorry for my rant earlier. I had to go and have a piss and a sandwich to calm down. Guess what though. I've got some news from Twitter that's made me hoot and fizz. Apparently they are introducing down votes. So I'll be there like ET and his glowing finger down voting every🖕single 🖕Jacksie 🖕tweet. Toot toot 🤪

View attachment 1129954
And Jack can’t see who down voted so Jack can’t block dissenters!

• Haha
  • Heart

Feck

Chatty Member
I'm not a dentist but a quick Google suggests a bridged implant to be around £7500. Yes, that's a lot but, remind me again about the cost of all those designer handbags, sideboards, coats, spoons and hats that you treated yourself to after each book? If your teeth are so bloody painful get them fixed and stop pissing your money up the wall. Or ask Daddy for that loan you wanted on the square shop. Moron.

• Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
Happy Saint Patrick's Day, you nefarious mithering ninnies.

A very special themed gif for this very special day:
tumblr_c4cfaabda98bcaaea356bd3f3ac5a266_5d44bc27_400.gif

TOOT TOOT!

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
I didn't see any evidence of that persons followers calling her "a right wing centrist poverty shamer". I would love to see details of this "work" she's been doing to alleviate poverty because it certainly hasn't been done in public.

ETA: Here are my Twitter search results. Looks like Jack has done a mini DHOTYA chaos.

Screenshot 2022-03-16 15.05.18.png

Screenshot 2022-03-16 15.05.31.png

Screenshot 2022-03-16 15.05.44.png

Screenshot 2022-03-16 15.06.03.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

welcomespins

Oooft, my hat looks so jaunty! That’ll do 🙃

Forgive me, but that photograph is not of a “severely premature” baby. There must be evidence of her saying somewhere how many weeks early she was? Premature or no, that’s her parents’ stress and upset - she can’t claim all of the trauma for everything that has ever happened. It reminds me of when she so clearly enjoys clapping back at Squigs with “my mum is so so so severely unwell!!” she has to appropriate everythingggggg.

Happy Birthday, Jack. Pay the money to the TT now please. Oh, and the BLM video money. Ta 🥳
Agreed!!! Without meaning to🔺I gave birth to a premature baby -on this very day- 8 years ago! My baby looked very similar to that pic of Jack, tube and all, and was 6lbs born at a grand total of……. 5 weeks early. Couple of weeks under the Bili lights and we were home. My little leprechaun loves having a St Patrick’s Day birthday 🥳

• Heart