Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trussell said they would take all donations she had already raised whilst using their name without consulting them. As said above could be less than £10,000 and the amount raised afterwards disappointingly small. Perhaps she wants to avoid mentioning the sum as it is an embarrassment to her.
If she was lying about raising £10k for the Trussell Trust it falls into the category of chat tit, get banged / play stupid games, win stupid prizes / well, well, well, if it isn't the consequences of my own actions. I'm not sure how well the 'Oh I was over exaggerating for effect' excuse would play to organisations like Action Fraud. Just last night she was boasting about how it took her years to build up her platform of half a million people and you have to take some responsibility for what you put out to that kind of audience. Especially when you say things like "accuracy is kind of my flex".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It’s been a while since we had an injury-chaos. Maybe she’ll enhance the bruising with shimmer again.

Also, going back eight or so pages, Jack says M&S is out of the question because she’s poor it’s an hour’s walk away. But it’s on Southend high street 🤷‍♀️ She never has trouble getting there when she’s hitting up Wilko’s for tit she doesn’t need.
If Jack says it's an hour it's definitely not! It's under 50 mins walk or 20 minutes by bus. It's just over 2 miles away but Jack makes it sound as though she's right out in the sticks and couldn't possibly get anywhere because she is POOR!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Jack, nobody cares
Ablutions means wash, Coops wanted to go for a wee. You tell us every time you have the squits with live twitter updates, why so shy about the cat doing a whoopsie?
Twisty staircase, noted and thanks
I believe in military parlance ablution includes toilet usage. Maybe Jack can confirm for us, even though she doesn't read here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow, popping her own dislocated kneecap back in. What a superhuman feat. I guess only the special sort of people, those who were able to eyeball their own c section, are able to do this. Must be all the fish and bollocks!
Don't forget ripping the radiator off the wall...
Edit to add I am 🦉🍾 at the thought of her 'skiing' down the spiral staircase one leg in front of her like Norman Wisdom....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'd like a squig to post "pictures or it didn't happen" about the dislocation and the chunk out of lip

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If she was lying about raising £10k for the Trussell Trust it falls into the category of chat tit, get banged / play stupid games, win stupid prizes / well, well, well, if it isn't the consequences of my own actions. I'm not sure how well the 'Oh I was over exaggerating for effect' excuse would play to organisations like Action Fraud. Just last night she was boasting about how it took her years to build up her platform of half a million people and you have to take some responsibility for what you put out to that kind of audience. Especially when you say things like "accuracy is kind of my flex".
I don't think she has any legal obligation to publicly disclose the amount raised. However I am not a legal frau. If she can prove she raised a certain amount and handed that amount over I would think that would be the end of it. Boasting does not equal fraud. The sad thing about her platform is that she has not been held to account on twitter for anything, as far as I can see. It also extends to any TV I have seen her on where she does not get asked hard questions or asked to back up her statements, as recently on Politics Live.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I don't think she has any legal obligation to publicly disclose the amount raised.
And yet she did, umprompted! I'm not a legal frau either I'm just sick of her tit, sick of her acting like she's some sort of hero for the poors when she doesn't even pay her way via tax. Sick of it I tells ya.
ETA also let's not forget for one minute that this isn't *her* donation, it's other people's, she hasn't put a penny in, she is just, as usual, the middleman. Why should charity donations have to go through her?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
She gave the kombucha away due to the alcohol and potential issues it might have for her sobriety
Didn't she boast that she'd created an alcohol free kombucha? Am sure she said she had tested the alcoholic content and something about Mark Wright. Hmmm. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just passed Jack on her way up to That London. Looks like some sort of roller skating jaccident is in progress.

Screenshot 2022-03-14 13.37.32.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Didn't she boast that she'd created an alcohol free kombucha? Am sure she said she had tested the alcoholic content and something about Mark Wright. Hmmm. 😂
It was Spencer Matthews! But yeah she wanted to strike some sort of business deal with him via twitter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wasn’t it Spencer from MIC (separated at birth in my eyes)?

Either way his stuff isn’t 0.0% alcohol content so again she shows that she knows absolutely nothing about drinking AF once you have gone sober.

ETA sorry @Veronicaaa - too slow. Too busy nosing on Louise’s thread. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Sorry grunking and I’m sure this has already been said.
Goes to A&E with a glittery eye palate but just causally pops her ARTHRITIC dislocated knee back in place.
Yeah, yeah, you did that Jack 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I really don’t care if the amount raised was £50, I just want to see receipts of the money being sent from Teemill, and to TT. It’s the principle (really) of being open and transparent. If these zelebs and instahuns carry on unchecked, everyone will be claiming they’ve raised thousands for charity. It’s not hard, you don’t need the big graphics total like Comic Relief or the cardboard counter thing that got coloured in on Blue Peter. Just say the truth, then prove it’s true. Not an unreasonable ask.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I have to confess, I have used shimmer spray on cupcakes but only a bit. I didn’t cover the things like Jack did! It’s not a car!
Babe, same. I used some on my son's birthday cake which technically I shouldn't have made him as he was delivered by EMCS. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.