Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack's going to be up in "That London" this week. I did wonder if she's handing over the big cheque to the Trussell Trust but they're based in Salisbury so it's not that. This could be the aneurysm!

Screenshot 2022-03-14 09.39.44.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Jack posted about Mini on her Insta 13 weeks ago.

A squiggle has asked about her. No reply.

Screenshot_20220314-105244_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I see no sponge fingers...
It was possibly blended into the cod roe "custard".

Erm.. just trying to ascertain where two prominent trifle ingredients are located in the picture of the plaintiff's spite trifle m'lud..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a wonderful morning grunk this has been, 🦉🍾 all over the place. I do sometimes wonder when Jack has her grunk if she wishes she could be friends with us too - yes we are critical but we are talking about her favourite topic (herself) interspersed with absolute hilarity!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This Morning are doing a section on slashing your supermarket bill. All about yellow stickers. Alice Beer is doing it. I think Jack was busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This Morning are doing a section on slashing your supermarket bill. All about yellow stickers. Alice Beer is doing it. I think Jack was busy.
THAT WOMAN needs to get out of Jack's niche. She's jollof rice all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
THAT WOMAN needs to get out of Jack's niche. She's jollof rice all over again.
Yeah, Alice Beer all up in Jack's niche. Alice has a career in consumer journalism going back to the eighties. She's very daytime TV fluffy but she's worked with Anne Robinson and Lynn Faulds Wood who weren't pussy cats. From what I can see she works pretty full on and her stuff is well researched and she's a pleasure to watch.
And yet here she is, stealing Jack's LITERAL LIFE WORK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
10 days since Jack should have received the payment from Tee Mill for the crappy clothing.
Even years ago when I was but a smol pixie it wouldn't have taken that long to transfer money over. If I was in any was associated with Jack I'd be shuffling quietly away by now!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I hope all the laughter from the crappy Bungalow at the gold spray doesn't alert Evil Landlady to the presence of guests. I can't imagine her chuckling along with trifle bantz. If anything it might enrage her "you're sitting here eating gold bleeping trifle in my bleeping gaff when you owe me rent? Do I look like a mug to you?" *trifle and bowl hit the wall with a splat and a crash*
In my mind, Evil Landlady is played by Danny Dyer in drag.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Screenshot_20220221-111430_Twitter.jpg

"a bit hard work"
As my wee granny would say (but she can't as she's currently DEAD at the moment) "Dinnae fash yersel hen, her bum’s oot the windae"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
The only rule of Twitter is we don't talk about tattle.... Capeesh!
I used to follow the Marcus Mitchell threads on here, and he has directed so many of his followers to this page, by mentioning this site all the time, that so many have seen the light and found out what he’s really like. Jack is probably worried the FM’s would find the truth.
He and Jack are two cheeks of the same arse.
He once started a gofundme for a holiday to Florida which always makes me hoot.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.