Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if any of Jack's special people have managed to avoid eating the trifle due to hysterical laughter at the gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Some of the Squigs are asking which corner of the internet 😬 awkward. We're here! 👋 Jack talks shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It looks the most basic of basic trifles with basic stars that you’d ask your preschooler to put on the top for decoration. How she cosplays as a chef is staggering.
Catching up after two days of (real) friends being here, but trifle Jack is just so weird, I hate trifle and soggy cake but haven't seen it since about 1980. When Jack was attempting to produce the Vile Bottom Index she was including Frey Bentos tinned pies? Have we heard any more about this from her?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As a toddler does a poo in their potty, so a collective "yay, behold!" Is forthcoming from the squigs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor “Special Friends” who totally exist and aren’t made up. Getting sprayed in spite 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack's gold-sprayed trifle was made when she had covid, so how was it designed to make her dad laugh? He couldn't come round to eat it (lucky man).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
10,000 is a very specific number. Almost as if she's alluding to something that shares that exact figure and knows it'll rile a "weird little hostile corner of the Internet."

And it seems like every single tweet now mentions (but doesn't actually mention) Tattle, even though she hasn't read here for ages and doesn't care what people here think.

Guess she's literally running on spite and J1g these days. Sad! Hope the special people enjoy their trifle while she wangs on for two hours about how mean people are for expecting her to be honest with her followers and honour her commitments (but she definitely, 100% isn't bothered).

Should I be slightly offended at your choice of gif?
Love Lydia x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jack's gold-sprayed trifle was made when she had covid, so how was it designed to make her dad laugh? He couldn't come round to eat it (lucky man).
Maybe she did a zoom call with him and he hit the deck laughing and then Jack's mum would have come in all puzzled and been like "what's going on?" and Jack's dad would just have managed to say "gold on a trifle" in between laughs. It would have been so funny and everyone laughs about to this day.

Most cooks are like 'and the special ingredient is .... LOVE!'. Jack's like 'The secret ingredient is .... SPITE'.
I wonder if she sprayed the whole dinner gold or just the dessert course. How much spite is involved here exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
To be honest all her twitter fans actually make me laugh.

I don't care that much about her trifle, all trifles are the spawn of Satan.

I had a lovely roast dinner today after a lovely yomp with my family. I have no bitterness or resentment in me towards her.

I just don't like people who are rude and think the world owes them a living for well... Living!

She talks bollocks all the time. That annoys me. More than anything I pity her because I find her life so lonely, but again that's just my own thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe she did a zoom call with him and he hit the deck laughing and then Jack's mum would have come in all puzzled and been like "what's going on?" and Jack's dad would just have managed to say "gold on a trifle" in between laughs. It would have been so funny and everyone laughs about to this day.

I wonder if she sprayed the whole dinner gold or just the dessert course. How much spite is involved here exactly?
Gold? On a triiiiiiifle?

If only my family were that funny I'd have a six pack from laughing so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I am frequently ~that person~ in the cinema who will actively go up to people on their phones and tell them to put them away as the glare is distracting (looking at you, Gen Z Timothée Chalamet fangirls with no interest in Dune whatsoever who nearly tit themselves when I bollocked them for scrolling FLASHING bleeping TIKTOKS throughout). If I’d been in that cinema while that self-absorbed hole was waving about her lit-up phone typing about herself (and I bet she’s got the clicks on her keypad and all) it would have been Tiggy + Bos at dawn*.

*Granted she might have an advantage if she regularly carries around glass bottles but I can bench quite a bit more than the queen weighs as I’m a big hench so I like my hypothetical odds.
i think i love you. please continue doing this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.