Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That man can acknowledge that people are in an ever frightening situation, money is tight and there is a cost of living crisis but still provide healthy, budget friendly recipes for free on his (working) website without alluding to living in a shack like one of the bleeping Beverley Hillbillies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
In my experience health authorities are well aware of what areas are likely to have children growing up with nutritional deficiences. When living in the inner city son1 was tested for iron deficiency at 8 months and the same area has early interventions starting with supporting pregnant women. Son 2 born after we moved to a small town and no such testing.
I wish the guardian ect would speak to the people working at the coal face. Both of mine have been part of the Born in Bradford study (🔺) a massive longitudinal study that starting in pregnancy tracks their health and has already affected policy

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I can’t see any link now to reference of the money going to charities on the T-shirt page.

It's still on the front page - where none of the links work https://jackmonroe.teemill.com/

Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 11.53.22.png

She doesn’t half love trying to make herself sound important does she 😂

View attachment 1122078
It's basically a puff piece for her Politics Live appearance - the only thing she's tweeted about it is a link to her pinned tweet.

Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 11.56.03.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Awww she's written her article again. No wonder she doesn't want to move on from her past because it would require having an original thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She already has the hat!
And the six fiancées. Okay, she didn't get as far as wifing any of them up but they all got to keep their heads (as far as we know...one might be being kept in a pineapple jar or something) so I'm taking it as a net positive.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I bet the special guests are currently googling how to fake a positive LFT to avoid coming round for the slop trifle.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You have to leave the building, cross the road and walk down the street in the opposite direction to the tube station. 🔺️. For fraus not familiar with that part of London the tube station is the Big Ben end of the building. The studio and Millbank house is a good 10 minute walk in the other direction.
There's no way on earth it was a spontaneous thing that they grabbed her on her way out. She was probably banging on the security guard box to be let in.
Thank you! I knew it couldn't be just across the road (just didn't know where they filmed it in general!)

Reactions: 21
I got a bit stuck with the fundraising regulator as I wasn't clear if it applies to individuals or not so I've not put anything in yet. Did you just email or go via the website?
I just emailed as I hate online forms, you don’t get a record of what you’ve put

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet the special guests are currently googling how to fake a positive LFT to avoid coming round for the slop trifle.
Hi Special People, you can fake a positive LFT with lemon juice (fresh if you're posh or bottled if you're a poor). Praying for you all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think someone already mentioned the special people could be the trussell trust. I hope it is as that way at least she would be doing what she said she would do in terms of open and transparent fundraising.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

“Audacious and Mendacious and Macro and Rickety and Mendacious and That Man and I RENT and Forensic and Walliams and Audacious”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think someone already mentioned the special people could be the trussell trust. I hope it is as that way at least she would be doing what she said she would do in terms of open and transparent fundraising.
The special Trussell Trust Interrogation Squad.

Screenshot 2022-03-13 12.26.45.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Re: the respiratory illnesses (name undisclosed - asthma/allergy/hay fever/ something more?) I can’t help but deduce that she has exploited every cheap food/rising cost of food shopping and sees a Jack sized gap in the market to make herself the voice of fuel poverty now.
shame she doesn’t drive because she really could have supported the rising petrol costs for drivers too - the biggest rise in >2 decades, I think.

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Re: the respiratory illnesses (name undisclosed - asthma/allergy/hay fever/ something more?) I can’t help but deduce that she has exploited every cheap food/rising cost of food shopping and sees a Jack sized gap in the market to make herself the voice of fuel poverty now.
shame she doesn’t drive because she really could have supported the rising petrol costs for drivers too - the biggest rise in >2 decades, I think.
Just looking at the photos of Jack's house with all the clutter and crap makes me wheezy! There's no way that house is kept as clean and dust free as possible. If respiratory problems do exist then that's the first thing you'd ensure at least cancel out dust/allergies as a problem. Doesn't get any attention though does it, just doing something rather than tweeting about it!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.