Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 Only she could trip and ‘dislocate’ her knee and then put it back into place.🙄🙄

It’s possibly one of the most painful injuries to suffer from, did she bite down on a piece of wood too as she performed this complicated manoeuvre?

Still a lying knob then.

….and why is she banging on about trifle again?
I'm just surprised she didn't silently rip the banister off with her bare hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kids hate manky grated carrot and cheap soft cheese. I mean, anything but that and you're fine

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
OH MY GOD EGG MAYO AND CUT INTO TRIANGLES YOU BORING twit
Pythagoras innit (Not dodgy I promise).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pythagoras innit. (Not dodgy I promise).

I’m convinced she’s now asked all the questions. ALL of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Jack has published 6 recipe books and yet asks for advice on what to put in a sandwich? I'm so weirdly fascinated by this bizarre character she plays online. Someone could write a full PhD thesis on the many personalities and professions of Jack Monroe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I hope poor Cooper wasn't forced to do a whoopsie in Jacks hat whilst she was fixing her knee.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How dare you all doubt the strength and durability of everyone's favourite sideboard bench presser.

In other news I was singing away to Pet Shop Boys : West end girls this morning and it is just begging for a Jack Based rewrite

Sometimes you're grandad is DEAD
There's a big ginger cat and it's sleeping on your bed
She's bleeping mad, too unstable
Kicking in shins and bench pressing tables
In a bunglaow in a SouthEnd town
Call the police, there's a mad (wo) man around
Falling down underground on way to Asda
In a South End town

… In a SouthEnd town, in the slop bowl world
The smallest boys and litigating girls

… Too many educated, tattling voices
Face tune on iphone too many choices
If, when, why, what?
How many followers have you got?
Have you got it, do you get it, if so, how often?
Which do you choose, a hard or slop option

Etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I’m on a massive grunk (page 19) but because of Jack’s trifle, I’ve had this ear worm.

Please can I nominate myself for a thread title of “Golden brown, texture of slop’ if someone hasn’t already come up with it 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
How dare you all doubt the strength and durability of everyone's favourite sideboard bench presser.

In other news I was singing away to Pet Shop Boys : West end girls this morning and it is just begging for a Jack Based rewrite

Sometimes you're grandad is DEAD
There's a big ginger cat and it's sleeping on your bed
She's bleeping mad, too unstable
Kicking in shins and bench pressing tables
In a bunglaow in a SouthEnd town
Call the police, there's a mad (wo) man around
Falling down underground on way to Asda
In a South End town

… In a SouthEnd town, in the slop bowl world
The smallest boys and litigating girls

… Too many educated, tattling voices
Face tune on iphone too many choices
If, when, why, what?
How many followers have you got?
Have you got it, do you get it, if so, how often?
Which do you choose, a hard or slop option

Etc
I love Pet Shop Boys and this. Hoping to go see them when they're in my city soon and I will think of your rewrite if they play it. Also I may try marry Neil Tennant but that may not work out for a number of reasons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm just recalling the time in my life where I was compelled to ramble on and on about absolute bleeping trivial shite to people I didn't know, and what caused that...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Jack has published 6 recipe books and yet asks for advice on what to put in a sandwich? I'm so weirdly fascinated by this bizarre character she plays online. Someone could write a full PhD thesis on the many personalities and professions of Jack Monroe.
It's purely a social media engagement exercise. It's the idiot squigs that actually respond to this shite I despair about - but people (and most of the people who like her) like her because they, too love nothing more than talking about themselves and what crappy sandwich they think is the best 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.