Jack Monroe #267 Could it be a different scheme you helped set up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also started heating the oil before adding the onion. It's our legacy. So proud.
I know people may think we're harsh but I think our results speak for themselves. If we can just get Jack off the grifting and cooking stuff people might want to eat then I think she's got a great future ahead of her.

Reactions: 46
Louise Minchin is on itv at 8.30. It is a programme about the stalking and on line threats and harassment that she was a victim of. They will be discussing what changes are needed to tackle the crime.

I wonder if Jack will wade in with her triggering tweets making it all about her. She seems to be in the frame if mind to go off on one.

Reactions: 48
During my own folly of youth the only thing I was hoovering twice a day were lines of cocaine
(Not every day, I hasten to add)

Reactions: 54
She’d do so much more with a clear guide to services signposting for different situations.
But it’s all about HER and how it affects JACK MONROE and how SHE doesn’t have a forever home. It’s sickening.

Reactions: 33
with regards to Point 3 had the landlady objected to her hideous half assed redecoration efforts and/or demanded the rent she boasts has bounced?

Reactions: 23
I've changed my mind....

I will have anything that's not been used by her to bake a cake! I know why that has occured!

Reactions: 25
I could actually use a secondhand sideboard right now, but I think any savings would be wiped out by transport costs. I could also use that reproduction captain's chair.

Reactions: 34
I could actually use a secondhand sideboard right now, but I think any savings would be wiped out by transport costs. I could also use that reproduction captain's chair.
I kinda like sideboards when they're looked after and used more as display cabinets rather than junk storage.

After noticing that things in her kitchen haven't moved for nearly 2 months, I want nothing from the fleapit. I can envision a thick layer of scummy dirt on everything, and clouds of dust from huffing anything out. Gross gross gross.

(Remember when she did that video of clearing out the junk room? Was that the not allowed roomie? Hmmm)

Reactions: 32
I just typed this and then I had a word with myself - what the jiminy am I going on about!

"Is she taking the muddy puddle with her or leaving it for the next person? Where even is it? Does it follow her round like a dank dog?"

Reactions: 43
Just want to point out that a lot of your moves were due to relationship breakdowns or your own poor choices rather than poverty Jack.

Reactions: 56
Omg, I just remembered her smoothie bowls days! I haven’t dreamed this up, have I? It was during the days I still loved her

Reactions: 38

Things that I don't want - this fucking manky old kettle. No you sob, Russell Hobb.

Reactions: 55
Coming from the past to say thank (space) you to @colouredlines for the Dandy Warhol's reference to "we used to be friends" in t'previous thread.

Back I go...

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.