Jack Monroe #261 Serial loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, because what teenagers/new parents really need to know is that tumble drier fluff has myriad uses & how to set fire to a bed using baking trays. At least the new ‘down vote’ button on Twitter gives slight satisfaction, albeit it doesn’t get seen by anyone else.
Steady on, squig, it hasn't even been published yet. What's that saying? Don't judge a book by its hastily mocked-up for Twitter dopamine hits cover?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Steady on, squig, it hasn't even been published yet. What's that saying? Don't judge a book by its hastily mocked-up for Twitter dopamine hits cover?
Not just dopamine hits IMO - PROOF to her publisher about how much this book is NEEDED!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do we think the publisher will just break up with Jack today? I mean surely. In days of Cloud and what you call them, iTags that she picked up off filthy train floor etc etc, this is just an obvious lie?

Too short

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Look who just got up Jack's niche
Amazon product
I downloaded a sample, he even does carrot cake overnight oats, however he doesn't use tinned carrots and his looks edible.
Screenshot_20220224-125143.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Do we think the publisher will just break up with Jack today? I mean surely. In days of Cloud and what you call them, iTags that she picked up off filthy train floor etc etc, this is just an obvious lie?
We live in hope 🙏
Frauen. Not only do I read Asda as Hades. I also keep thinking the thread title is Serial Tosser. Best see (!) an optician.👓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hahahaha! Chinny reckon!

These thrifty style books have worked in a middle income, twee kind of way. Tapping into the upcycling, sustainability vibe – replace a chandelier with some hanging plant pots, make a table from an old suitcase, a ladder into a book shelf, a book into a shelf, knit a jumper from your dog’s hair (seen ALL of these). But we’re talking about real widespread hardship now. If you can afford to buy Jack’s fluff book you probably don’t need it and certainly haven’t got the headspace for that nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Too short
I beg she doesn't give her #lukewarmtake on Ukraine and Russia. Me at the thought of it -

Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 13.07.17.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m sorry, she’s claiming she doesn’t have home Wi-Fi? In-bleeping-believable, literally.
Jack forgot to pay the bills. Only had the Netflix on their phone. Their data costs must be higher than any Wi-Fi connection. What do they spend their wages/patreon/begs on?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s £25 a month for BT WiFi. Who the duck is this scrounging twit trying to kid here? No at home WiFi? Why? Why can’t you afford that? Is she up to her hole in debt or something? Where does SB do his homework then? Why would you deny your child that luxury when many of your own luxuries are on show in your multiple room bungalow! She has to be joking!!! Down right selfish that is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
bleeping hell!!!

After reading her tweet, I've literally howled with laughter and everyone in office is looking at me perplexed.

IS SHE FOR EFFING JEFFING REAL?!!!! No, no, no, Jack, you're literally taking the piss. No. This can't be real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s £25 a month for BT WiFi. Who the duck is this scrounging twit trying to kid here? No at home WiFi? Why? Why can’t you afford that? Is she up to her hole in debt or something? Where does SB do his homework then? Why would you deny your child that luxury when many of your own luxuries are on show in your multiple room bungalow! She has to be joking!!! Down right selfish that is!
What you have to remember is that she lies about everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What you have to remember is that she lies about everything.
Why even go to a meeting if you know there's no point?! Free lunch.

Also; her forensic attention to detail? But forgets the most important thing to do. Oh do duck off, Jack. I am honestly in awe of the lass today. New level of fuckwittery.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
so you’re telling me that people are supposed to buy a book on household management tips in 2022 by someone who hasn’t even bothered setting up wifi…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
She spent 3 days and nights editing a book which was due to be submitted a full year ago? Then conveniently ~forgot~ to bring it with her? Aye right ye are. I really don't understand the brass neck of her, I suppose she's just going to fill the lunch convo with a list of her pretend ailments and excuses as to why it still hasn't materialised. I would curl up in a corner and die of shame personally but that's just me.
What shall I do with all this fluff I've been saving?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Don't blame it on the sunshine
Don't blame it on the moonlight
Don't blame it on the good times
Blame it on the deadly Russian invasion of Ukraine

Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 13.10.48.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.