Jack Monroe #261 Serial loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she has once again been up to London Town for work but is incapable of taking SB there for a trip. Or anywhere it seems.
I’m trying to plan taking my child but when you live a huge distance away it’s a pain in the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not as generous-minded as you there, but I am extremely relieved that Tank Jack has not re-emerged.
That was bizarre. What on earth could it have been for? It was so funny when she was ‘completed it mate’ to actual models of tanks that she claimed to recognise.

Somewhat off topic as I often feel uncomfortable when a chaos that can hurt or upset people is ‘enjoyed’ but a distraction of some stupid crap about leggings or Coopsy would actually be welcome tonight.

I’ll do the new thread in 20 posts or so anyhow.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm not as generous-minded as you there, but I am extremely relieved that Tank Jack has not re-emerged.
Wait until supply chain problems really kick in in Ukraine and people are going hungry. There will be no stopping her 'When I was in the poverty...' chat then.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I really freaking out that we've not had Military Jack holding forth on Ukraine yet. This is ominous, like she's going to record herself singing Imagine or something.
Isn't Jack "military around the edges"? Much like the Ukraine border with Russia. Solidarity!

Hair not BBQ colour, but with that hint of plum I'm thinking Hoisin sauce. I say this because I recently cooked my 95yo MIL (who refuses to eat 'foreign food') Hoisin chicken. I told her it was BBQ flavour and she ate all of it without a murmur.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That was bizarre. What on earth could it have been for? It was so funny when she was ‘completed it mate’ to actual models of tanks that she claimed to recognise.

Somewhat off topic as I often feel uncomfortable when a chaos that can hurt or upset people is ‘enjoyed’ but a distraction of some stupid crap about leggings or Coopsy would actually be welcome tonight.

I’ll do the new thread in 20 posts or so anyhow.
I wouldn't be surprised if we see some political slop (black pudding-crumbed chicken kiev?) and maybe one of her dreadful poems that rhymes Putin with shootin'.

Then again, she's never really had her finger on the pulse of current events (which is bizarre for someone who spends every waking moment on Twitter). It may take her a while to notice what's going on - generally, if it doesn't affect her directly, it doesn't matter.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I wouldn't be surprised if we see some political slop (black pudding-crumbed chicken kiev?) and maybe one of her dreadful poems that rhymes Putin with shootin'.

Then again, she's never really had her finger on the pulse of current events (which is bizarre for someone who spends every waking moment on Twitter). It may take her a while to notice what's going on - generally, if it doesn't affect her directly, it doesn't matter.
Dear Vlad
This is bad
Hey Putin
Stop the shootin’

Available in her forgotten Teemill shop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I totally get that but I’ve never found a way to articulate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ian Rankin - was Iain Banks RIP (the fact there will be more Culture novels is very upsetting - as someone who didn’t know him personally being affected by untimely passing)
Was he?? I knew Iain Banks (Wasp Factory) and Iain M Banks (Culture) were the same??

• Wow
Reactions: 14
New thread ⬇🇺🇦⬇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.