Jack Monroe #261 Serial loser

Does Jack eat the slop?

• Yes, absolutely x

Votes: 34 12.8%
  • Nah, pal

Votes: 232 87.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @SquattyPotty

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

0785A109-7CB6-4FC8-B4EE-A8ED1AF961F0.jpeg
2A191FC2-7217-4D5A-8BA0-3647180E6AC9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I have made it to the present day. What a grunk - bum guns, Findus pizza, "the big boy" :sick:. I feel like I've scaled Everest.

Sorry to harp back to what was days ago, but there's something that has really radiator-dried my mushrooms, and that's Jack recommending cheap bleach and vinegar for cleaning without the caveat that you should never mix said bleach with said vinegar. Typical household bleach is sodium hypochlorite, which when mixed with acid (like that in vinegar), releases chlorine gas.

No wonder her pets keep dying, she's bloody Wilfred Owen-ing them. The woman's an outright danger.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 107
Black pudding darkness aside, those nuggets are seriously over fried. And why , why , why piss about making black pudding crumb? Just eat the black pudding Jack. You are not a chef, stop trying to cook cheffy things, it always come out worse than the slop.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Yet again, why are you making something which is meant to be for your son's dinner at 11am?

Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 11.36.20.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
"I'd still be vegan if the nice lady doctor hadn't told me to eat oily fish for my joints"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I wish I was more witty, but all I ever have to say when I see things like this is 'I dislike her'. She sucks and I am sure she knows exactly what she is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Yairs, I like eating chunks of fried food, where the main ingredient is rendered obsolete by the "garnish".

That's budget cooking, man.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone on a budget would just eat the black pudding and the chicken for a different meal.

Reactions: 45
@Lazarus I can’t quote across threads, but I need to send you the biggest 🤗♥ for your post at the end of the last one. It brought me to tears.

I am at that stage now, trying to cook proper food rather than barely anything and this is where I end up, particularly when alone all day. Seeing Jack partake in these behaviours and tweet tit about them doesn’t help but that is entirely on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Eek, I'm not sure how I feel about getting a thread title so soon after emerging from a very long lurkdom, it's all a bit gauche darling.

I can't take any credit anyway as Jack literally writes them herself, but to mark the occasion I am going to make every single one of you a tiny chicken nugget. I've run out of oats and I don't like black pudding, so I shall be substituting with coco pops and rice pudding. Ooft...that'll do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.