Jack Monroe #261 Serial loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna pretended to be rich to extort money out of rich people.

Jack pretends to be poor to grift money out of anyone, rich or poor.

To be honest, I think what Jack is doing is worse. It might not be criminal, but it is certainly immoral.
I’ve just finished binging “Inventing Anna” and a similarity I noticed between Anna and our smol pixie was that when Anna was challenged she became angry and aggressive and this seemed to be a winning strategy for her. Shout at people abominably who ask questions and then keep grifting.

Reactions: 38
It really is incredible isn't it. Ukraine is on fire and Jack is merrily tweeting away about her Ensloppopaedia Shittanica.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 92
I hope she uses my towel instead of leggings hack. I can't bear to think of all those squigs wandering about with traaazzers on their heads waiting for their hair to dry.
By their trousers on their heads you shall know them

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I take it all back, Jack should have definitely have a show - but based on her life, rather than being in it. Working title “The Mishaps of Monroe” with Miranda Hart as Jack, falling arse over tit under trains and getting up to mad antics like not plugging in phones to computers, whatever the duck that means. I’m going to start work on the script, I might be a bit quiet over the next three days ninnies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It really is incredible isn't it. Ukraine is on fire and Jack is merrily tweeting away about her Ensloppopaedia Shittanica.
It doesn’t affect her dearheart. She only tweets stuff that directly affects her. The world can and does burn around her and as long as smol pixie can carry on buying stuff using patreon £££ she will tweet as though absolutely nothing is going on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She spent 3 days and nights editing a book which was due to be submitted a full year ago? Then conveniently ~forgot~ to bring it with her? Aye right ye are. I really don't understand the brass neck of her, I suppose she's just going to fill the lunch convo with a list of her pretend ailments and excuses as to why it still hasn't materialised. I would curl up in a corner and die of shame personally but that's just me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
I can't believe she actually sounds giddy whilst realising she forgot to do something Important. If I was her publisher I wouldn't show up and tell her to go home and email me the manuscript. If she's wasting her publishers time then she should waste hers.

Reactions: 45
So, what unlikely disaster will prevent her sending the "finished" manuscript when she gets home?

(y) Computer died while she was out and her ADHD puppybrain forgot to make a backup

❤ crappy bungalow has collapsed into a sinkhole due to the combined weight of her sideboards

:ROFLMAO: The #VelcroButtplugIndex has been hijacked by a rogue AI and has deleted everything apart from itself

😲 She never actually makes it home because her train goes through a wormhole that deposits her in the North Pole

🙁 Charlie Bigham broke in while she was out and has changed the contents of the Word doc to an ejaculating penis comprised solely of apostrophes

🤢 She accidentally left a simmering pan of beans on the hob and the juice has somehow leaked out and short-circuited her computer battery

:mad: Her long-suffering landlady finally got sick of the bouncing rent and has changed the locks

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 107
She spent 3 days and nights editing a book which was due to be submitted a full year ago? Then conveniently ~forgot~ to bring it with her? Aye right ye are. I really don't understand the brass neck of her, I suppose she's just going to fill the lunch convo with a list of her pretend ailments and excuses as to why it still hasn't materialised. I would curl up in a corner and die of shame personally but that's just me.
It’s absolute bollocks as every man and his dog knows. Does she think that by showing a fake book cover she made in one minute on Twitter her publisher will believe this latest load of old guff?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Yes, because what teenagers/new parents really need to know is that tumble drier fluff has myriad uses & how to set fire to a bed using baking trays. At least the new ‘down vote’ button on Twitter gives slight satisfaction, albeit it doesn’t get seen by anyone else.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry, she’s claiming she doesn’t have home Wi-Fi? In-bleeping-believable, literally.
Puppy brain made her forget to pay the bill, and she got cut off a while back, so she claimed. No telly either - just jigsaws and knitting.

(3G must be costing her Patreons a fortune).

• Sad
Reactions: 39
How was she going to give it to her publisher on her bleeping phone? Just hand over the phone?? And how would you forget to do it? LYING LIAR

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It must be a real struggle not having home WiFi when you're on Zoom calls about an issue you made up/when you're watching Squid Game/when you're flitting between your phone(s) and laptop you lost the other week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
How was she going to give it to her publisher on her bleeping phone? Just hand over the phone?? And how would you forget to do it? LYING LIAR
And like .... wouldn't you just email it to the agent before the meeting anyway? Nothing makes sense in Jackworld.

It must be a real struggle not having home WiFi when you're on Zoom calls about an issue you made up/when you're watching Squid Game/when you're flitting between your phone(s) and laptop you lost the other week.
How did she do those media interviews from the Loodio without wifi. Issa mystery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Yup, this book definitely is not happening. She's just laying down the back story.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.