Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I’ve been using them (net bags) since the start of the pandemic for my face masks

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

YenE

The recycling boxes appeared in this post by Silver:

It's worth another read.

Spoiler: The recipe video from the kitchen shoot never materialised.

ETA:

View attachment 1076606
He made her a toastie. Does she mean her kid made it?

• Haha

Wooh

VIP Member
May I refer you to-
Raw flour, milk and cheap cheese slice blended then “warmed through” in the pan with the pasta. SB declared it the best ever, the cabal cried stomach cramps and cited the perils of raw flour.
That was so unnecessary of Jack

• Sad
  • Heart

'EllsBells

Was it free, perchance? And does he have a patreon or tip jar?
Asking for a shameless grifter friend.
I think it was free but got distracted by pictures of nice food so didn't notice. I got giddy with the scent of badness and now follow *him* on Insta. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Django

VIP Member
speaking of the war (and apologies for being so chatty) my nan swore down that during the war when she was a child they'd have parsnip sandwiches flavoured with banana essence or something like that, since they couldn't get bananas. don't tell jack that or it'll be her next hot recipe
I'm surprised Jack doesn't use Camp coffee.
Perhaps she does, it would explain her toilet behaviour (sorry).

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Django

VIP Member
I cant recall who mentioned the super cheap pet mince a thread or two ago, but would this work for cats? I ask after having a mild break down when I got up this morning to find that one of the cats (i know who it was) had tipped the 48pc box of cat food off the kitchen table and half eaten all the packets. Obviously I put my cats before myself but they are really pushing it currently and the main suspect is my wife's cat who could be most fairly described as 'rotund'

Personally I hired a sky-writer to etch 'SLOP BASTARD' above her local area
Off-topic cat chat. I buy the animal mince from a butcher and mix it with chopped root vegetables, rice, pasta and boil it up for the dogs and they have it with dried dog biscuits. Not sure if it would be a good idea for cats as they need taurine in their diet.
You can buy a slimming world version of cat kibble though 😸

• Haha
  • Heart

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Hang on - wasn't Jack at one point fairly recently claiming that the Smart Price rice wasn't the same quality as the higher-priced stuff? Short broken grains and all that. So how is that now all they have to do is relabel the expensive stuff?

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!
DUST!

Hey, you there @Dogmuck , leave sprouts out of it! Perfect little bitter buggers. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Imainlylurk

The American podcasts are all sponsored by 'hello tushy'. Terrible name, good idea for a product. I think that other countries are right on this.
Not a practical budgeting solution though as colouredlines says!

I can't cross threads, but you make some great points @Five hundred dogs Really enjoyed your transcripts and analysis.
Yeah, the transcripts and follow up posts were much appreciated! I loved the transcribers' notes.

Pavlova

VIP Member
I hate ADHD/Autism Jack the most.
I have both and struggled for 35 years before I was diagnosed properly.
Her making me sound like I basically need a carer fucks me right off.
Strategies and routines, Jack. That's how the rest of us cope.
INGRAINED strategies and routines.
You cuntasaurus.
Oooh, a new swear word to add to my vocab 🤩...shame we can't have it as the new thread title!

• Haha

YenE

Why would you have a drawer full of cancelled cards? Cut them up and bin them. And who has a ‘spare’ bank card? Is that even possible?
I was wondering this… maybe she has Revolut account. I’ve ended up with 2 cards for the same account. One standard and one pink that I got for going premium🙂 I don’t know if the Nonsense (but I love it pink one) cancels out the standard one.