Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
At first I thought you were just strapping the bags to your face instead of buying masks. 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:
Doh! I forgot to put the word washing in the sentence 🙄

Splash out on more sustainable underwear then, you can afford it after all you Gruff Muffin.

Or just rinse your pants with your bum gun if you want to keep playing made-up poor.
#thread title just rinse your pants with your bum gun! just gotta be

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
It was bizarre. I *think* it was intended to spark nostalgic romantic feelings in LJC after she LEFT. I just keep trying to imagine how you'd feel if you'd split up with someone and they responded by going to Edinburgh, titting about in wigs and then posting evidence of this lunacy all over social media.
I don't think that bra fits properly. She's coming out the sides, or else she standing weird. Looks uncomfortable anyhoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sandbags to the Shitty Bungalow at once! I can't bear the idea of that kitchen rug being spoilt by nasty floodwater or Poor Jack stranded on the roof bellowing for help like King Kong.
Very much depends how close it is to the seafront of course. Many of the roads of the seafront run uphill.

Reactions: 18

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
I thought everyone knew you get more in plum tomatoes, and you can just chop them?

Spoons Jack can fuck right off, I have no spoons and let me tell you, half the time you do indeed just have toast or Idahoan (always there for me, full of potatoey goodness).
Also, maybe if she applied for PIP she could afford the £1.50 delivery fee for shopping online instead of moaning about walking there. On a Sunday afternoon, the busiest time of all the week. If I brave a supermarket expedition, it’s on like Tuesday at 1pm.
ok, I keep seeing this - Idahoan?

ClaretFairy

VIP Member
I once bought tinned potatoes 🤢. For some reason I thought that if JM recommended them, they must be ok (this was before my enlightenment).
They tasted disgusting (even in a vegi casserole with lots of nice flavours).
Will stick to recommendations from proper chief’s/cooks.
I love tinned potatoes in a fry up but that's it. Basic, cheap white potatoes are cheaper anyway and stay fresh for a while.

Shawads

VIP Member
The 'other two' might not do delivery but is Jack not aware that Aldi did start doing click and collect at some point? Not useful for everyone but certainly useful to inform people if they're having trouble going in store etc but can get it collected. Or is it not useful information as it doesn't benefit Jack? :rolleyes: Is this knowledge not her literal 'job'??
Grunking so might have already been said but aldi offer online shopping and have for a few years!

• Haha

RaeRae

Chatty Member
She's so fond of her fake sleeping poses. It's really weird, like when you're mucking about as a kid, and your mum comes in to tell you off, so you pretend to be asleep. Can't speak for anyone else with boobs, but I've never slept with mine pushed up to heaven like that either!
But didn't you know she has glorious E cup titties 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I love your genuinely forensic attention to detail. What’s baffling me is that it looks like there’s a tap but no sink?! I know it‘s probably just because of the angels angles though. #Pythagoras4Eva
Has she put chopping boards over the sink?🤔
I seem to recall somebody 🔺the soap dispenser, it wasn’t cheap. Surprise surprise

Reactions: 17