Jack Monroe #141 Who dat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, so one of the vegan squigs is really not letting this drop now. This is on her own page away from the LM one, she’s completely furious and so is everyone else commenting. :censored: She’s actually included this in a regular post about what she’s made for dinner tonight. She’s taking a very brave stance here.
Bloody good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm shocked that there are any left willing to work with her tbh!

Just as a comparison i made Rachel Roddy's potato and greens tonight with roast chicken (horrendous photo , thanks winter) ...literally just potatoes , some leafy greens , oil, garlic and dried chillies so very cheap yet INSANELY delicious, so simple to make and so full of flavour! Lots of people do what Jack does, they just do it much better. The fact that she is still getting any work as a food writer is absolutely bleeping mind boggling.

ETA i bring up rachel roddy so much! I'm not secretly her posting from Rome...i bloody wish
I’m sorry Blurst (or Blu-Ray as the predictive text tried to call you), I’m questioning your commitment to this. Everyone knows that in order to capture a good pic of your meal you have to cook it at 1100 hours (regardless of eating time), plonk it down on the floor of your vestibule (or wherever you keep your shoes), get down on all fours (ensuring you open your door for maximum attention prospect) et voila!

(Looks lush btw 😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
☹ I'm feeling a bit gloomy today and the 'Onion Song' would have cheered me right up.
Guys, this is precisely what happens when people over promise and under deliver. Do I need to start a hashtag or something?
Obviously this can‘t be as good as Jack’s impending masterpiece... but until then, for onion songs, Marvin Gaye’s completed it mate!
Seriously though, I hope you feel less gloomy soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes but don’t forget because of the scars of poverty she could only ever DREAM about owning an Austin Ambassador Y Reg... (don’t keep asking me ‘why Reg’ it just happens to be that year)
I was thinking, with a freezer full of fresh fish, upon what other fish Jack can dine... Pilchards in tomato sauce are an old favourite of mine - or tuna chunks in brine? 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OK, so one of the vegan squigs is really not letting this drop now. This is on her own page away from the LM one, she’s completely furious and so is everyone else commenting. :censored: She’s actually included this in a regular post about what she’s made for dinner tonight. She’s taking a very brave stance here.
JM won't risk legal action as vegan squigs speaks the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh. there are as seen on 22-24 year old Korean YouTubers' aesthetic accounts-style pink enamelled pans. Look brand new, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The vegans arriving just in time for the wolf moon is the chaos I’m here for.
I wish I could be off tomorrow as I feel another thread 31 level approaching. It must be infuriating her not being able to control the narratives of the vegans who combined Have reasonable numbers of followers so can’t be accused of being trolls.... just beautiful, ethical, principled, peripatetic vegans. THANK (SPACE) YOU.
I think the hardened carnivores amongst us should do a vegan day in tribute.
Just send us all a couple of sideboards babe 💚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alright ffs we get it, you do all the jobs in the world ever and you are just the one busy smol puubybrained maverick who failed to homeschool her child or write her book today, you made a video whoop de doo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It's definitely a video for Linda M... did anyone else read no. 9 as poo greens? 🥴
Screenshot_20210127-220841_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210127-221049_Twitter.jpg

Gourmet catfood for Coopsie? Hope SB is still whooping about his eyelid sausages... *tip jar rattle*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Also Jack, have you finished your book yet? Have you in your usual slapdash way looked at what you have and thought, that'll do!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.