Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Her "house" (no longer a shitty bungalow!) is a Bermuda Triangle of a house because it is filled to the rafters with STUFF.

If Jack really wants to stop losing things, she just needs to get rid of all the unnecessary clutter.

ETA, it is funny how she always manages to find her phone.
But what of the laptop?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
I think with the charity stuff she’s sailing very close to the wind. Mostly journalists don’t seem to be that interested in her grift and lies, I’d guess partly because she’s not especially famous, her grift isn’t on a huge scale, she’s been litigious before and she’s managed to convince the world she’s a poor victim and no one wants to look like they’re punching down. However charity fraud could tip the balance, it’s a thing that’s universally deplored and that’s actually illegal, unlike tip jar rattling which is just immoral.
Would Jack be able to donate goods to the value of?

Eg she could 'buy' her books at full rrp She must have spare copies of that last book lying around since virtually no one bought it. And send them that.

Reactions: 15

Duffster

Beeeeans. Spoooons. Heeeeeerrbs.

That article about Jilly/Jack/Jamie was quite interesting although a little short and underexplained - if Jack was half as good as she thought and teamed up with Jamie they could do a lot of good.

I'm making That Man's 7 veg pasta sauce for dinner and plenty for the freezer.
Have you got a link to that article please?

Reactions: 14

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
You can bake jacket potatoes in a slow cooker, I do 8 at a time. Then freeze them to microwave when I want to use. Come out lovely, like the McCain frozen ones but a fraction of cost.

Wash the potatoes, dry, then roll in some veggie oil. Crunch a bit of salt and pepper on. Wrap them individually in foil. Stick in the slow cooker with a little more oil in bottom. Leave on high heat for four hours, give them a move about halfway. Boom.
I tried that once, but they came out soggy.

But I probably did something wrong

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13