Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I tried that once, but they came out soggy.

But I probably did something wrong
I really wouldn't know, I do wedge them in, hence doing 8 at a time, it's where they rest on the inside of the pot is where they get crispy. That's the only thing I can think. I also cook them in microwave from frozen, but then put them in oven whilst I sort toppings. That helps crisp them up a bit too. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Supervised visits? Nah- don’t think that’s the case at all. She’d be making more of a deal about it if that was the case and if it was SB’s dad - she’d say so. She ain’t got no trouble talking about him
I don't know about her situation at all, I do know of a friend who haddrinking problems. Ie was an alcoholic they had to have supervised visits. I don't know all the ins and outs though!

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Why did she only get half of a poo-nanni?

Stingy bugger could have sprung for 2. I think you get a pack of four in Asda for £1

• Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Welcome to my home and my pebble dashed bathroom.....

Also it looks like she hangs her washing up to air dry, hence the random assortment. It can drop into the sink and saves space for tat on the benches. I don't do this but that's my guess!

• Haha
  • Sick

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Boo hoo, working telly! :cry:
Does the world really deserve these boring, protracted mind dumps?

Genuine question: Do/will food banks accept boxes of lateral flow tests? That's one for the English viewers. :)

• Heart

Skyfall

Chatty Member
I honestly think it's SB's dad. She has to have supervised visits only for some reason now (imo). Maybe something to do with the catastrophes over new years?
Supervised visits? Nah- don’t think that’s the case at all. She’d be making more of a deal about it if that was the case and if it was SB’s dad - she’d say so. She ain’t got no trouble talking about him

• Heart
Reactions: 19

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
Off-topic cat chat. I buy the animal mince from a butcher and mix it with chopped root vegetables, rice, pasta and boil it up for the dogs and they have it with dried dog biscuits. Not sure if it would be a good idea for cats as they need taurine in their diet.
You can buy a slimming world version of cat kibble though 😸
Cheers! I'll do some forensic research and see if it'll work out. Saves the environment AND my sanity if it's doable. The slimming world cat biscuits is something I may well have to look into an all

• Heart
Agreed. Gold slopbot medal for services to the canal, dear heart.
Yes she has blathered on before about going back to work in a supermarket if the fame all went away. Last time she worked in one she learned about curing meat on the deli counter. Also she thinks she could be a teacher for those children with severe problems who are taken out of mainstream and go to the Pupil Referral Unit school. She wouldn’t last until lunch.
She wouldn’t make it to first break🙄

• Haha