Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charitas

Chatty Member
Honestly I only went to put jacket spuds in and make a pear and chocolate cake ( not Jack's, River cottage recipe) and she's gone shopping with a" friend"for all the tomatoes on a busy day in awful weather. Surely someone with Jack's skill set could not shop for an extra day. I get round the eggs expense by using large boxes of medium free range eggs and sometimes chucking in an extra one f theo.

Reactions: 26

Vanelope

VIP Member
(I did think there was some scaffolding doing a lot of work in that lying-back-shove-‘em-up pose)

• Haha

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
I’ll go on his website and have a little poke around…. Did she tip him afterwards I wonder for his free recipes?

she’s jealous of success. It’s harder to be critical of other woman because it looks more like sour grapes. Jack was offered a career on a plate but has been too bone idle to do anything about it, but is surprised she isn’t wildly successful and wealthy. The lack of effort she puts into her books says everything. She thinks as long as the recipes are cheap it doesn’t matter. Like Naydia she could have started off as one thing and increased her repertoire to something with broad appeal and increased her work chances. Instead it’s just ‘cheap’ and ‘tinned’ for a decade.

Does anyone else cook in pairs apart from the Hairy Bikers (and Fanny Craddock and her husband)? It’s not actually a thing is it. They aren’t that desperate for TV presenters they put someone shit with someone good and hope it balances out.
The BBQ ladies from Wales? Do they count?

Adayinthelife

I have nothing to add about Jack, she's still an absolute clown, but I am just popping in to say I actually bloody love tinned spuds!
If I am feeling uber lazy, we will have fishfingers, tinned spuds and skettyhoops for tea. And if I cba to make lunch, I will just grab a tin of spuds and take them to work to dip in some salad cream.

I know, I am gross & know less about food than Jackie
I too bloody love tinned spuds
#TinnedSpudLoversUnite

and cooking bacon…

but I make no claims to be a cook or a saviour of the povs…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Pressed ‘Go’ by mistake. New thread ⬇⬇

• Heart
Reactions: 25