Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Have you all had your dinner? 😄 I was just about to sidle up to the fridge and see what's lurking. Will have to tell Mr Soapy D about bum guns now. 🤢

Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jacks tinned tomato tweet, is something JO taught us all years ago and someone else who does lovely little food recipes on Instagram recently also reminded us all.

Pavlova

VIP Member
I think advertising standards would be the body to investigate. The statement that 100% of the profits go to charity is part of the sales pitch.
I want to know if that 100% 'profit' is after she's taken her cut. I bet the announcement on the donation amount never happens, or it's a couple of grand at most...

• Haha

ednaturnblad

Can't lie, tinned spud curry is still a fav of mine from my student days. (Just tinned spuds and a jarred sauce, you can go fancy and add peppers, treat yo'self).

It's sounds like a proper Jack recipe written down, I feel shame.
I once had a takeaway curry which contained tinned potatoes and you know what, it was nice.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
GOSH. THANK YOU for your diligent cataloguing of Jack's timeline. What a read! I have not been this shook since I was 7-years-old and the Scooby Doo gang unmasked the nice old man who run the funfair as the villain - What??? Devastated.

Blimey, I always liked her - I'm a bit of an armchair lefty - she was fighting the good fight, etc. BUT I have had growing suspicions and the thing which finally rattled the cage was when she took credit for the supermarkets bringing back their value ranges last month - NO - you did not do that! It's ludicrous to claim you did. Do you really think we are going to fall for that? Oh, shit, we did - 500 new subscribers to her Patreon last month. This will make her thousands of pounds per month. THOUSANDS OF POUNDS. PER MONTH. From ONE stream of revenue. She can't possibly continue to plead poverty now. Can she? CAN SHE???? Sorry, I am new here :D

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
It was bizarre. I *think* it was intended to spark nostalgic romantic feelings in LJC after she LEFT. I just keep trying to imagine how you'd feel if you'd split up with someone and they responded by going to Edinburgh, titting about in wigs and then posting evidence of this lunacy all over social media.
Was it the TV festival around that time? Might have been cancelled due to the plague but I have a dim memory that she had been booked and it fell through, or *someone* was speaking and shared plans had to change for she LEFT reasons.
Disclaimer: can't remember if this actually happened, or is two events conflated or just a weird dream from that time, I'm going to blame panny D.

• Haha
Reactions: 27