Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wooh

VIP Member

Probably posted somewhere earlier.
Fortunately her arthritis had its lights ON for this ad

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Captainmouse

VIP Member
After Allegra the performative cluttered kitchen look went a bit wild. It’s ok for Allegra because the cleaner keeps on top of things. Racks of metal implements need regular cleaning and Jack wasn’t up to that hence the grubby teaspoons and dusty yet greasy ashtrays that held slop that we were led to believe looked like a meal that would defeat a yeti.
She doesn’t understand real life as opposed to magazine and television life. They can be separate.
Don’t forget the rusty knives 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
The two f** ladies did. Ina has people on quite regularly on her “cooking with friends” episodes. John and Lisa had a show.

Not sure if those examples constitutes a thing.

I would cook with Ina. I would live with Ina.

😎
My sister contemplated asking Ina to adopt her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cantthinkofausername

But she costs the curry powder 🥺
This does highlight that she could be doing so much more for those on a low budget though. Rather than assuming everyone has the same food in Jack has, why doesn’t she put together a £20 a week shopping list and meal plan?
Actually I know the answer, it’s too much like hard work and she can’t be arsed!
Thrifty Lesley does shopping lists and meal plans on her blog.

• Heart

L3moning

VIP Member
I'm making something inspired by Jack's "sausage black bean and red wine" idea (it's in the slow cooker now). Although I'm using better sausages than the Basic Bollock Bits range. And I'll be eating it with mash rather than rice. And I wont share pictures of it if it looks like slop (which, given what it is, it may well do). Not going to try and fully cost it because frankly I can't be arsed, but it's not that cheap (very roughly £1.30 per portion).
Quoting myself like a ninny, it actually ended up not looking *that* bad. Still a little bit slop like, so I SHAN'T post it (although I did take a picture to send to my dad, since we sometimes share recipes)

And also like a ninny the above costing is bollocks (unlike the sausages) because 1) it only made 3 portions, not 4 and 2) I forgot about the wine.

• Haha

Pavlova

VIP Member
Grunking.....but rattle rattle for a new TV. Aff links in lanyard links cos disabled and poor innit. (I eye-rolled so hard, I can see behind me).

• Haha
  • Sad

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This whole thing intrigues me as the people doing the challenge say she supports them, keeps tagging her etc, but I've not seen anything from her about it on Twitter (was mentioned in her metro edit page though)
She's offered to do them recipe cards to hand out with the slow cookers, I think. Obviously she never will but she's definitely supportive of them, just too much of a coward to say so now they're getting grief for it.

ishant

VIP Member
I've been thinking about Jack's increasingly worrying obsession with THAT MAN. A big part is just straightforward jealousy but I wonder if a part of it in Jack's mind is a sense of injustice that he can get away with public fuck ups (the restaurants going bust), stupid comments (UKIP, big tvs/cheesy chips) whereas she lost her Sainsburys contract because of her comments about David Cameron's child. Of course Jack being incapable of any form of honest self reflection won't acknowledge that there's a world of difference between a stupid comment and a spiteful one. She also fails to realise is that all she does is make stupid comments, throw tantrums, tell lies and churn out slop. In contrast even his detractors acknowledge that JO is a talented chef and has done some good in the world with his youth apprenticeships and improvements in nutritional standards in school meals. The reason he is able to do good campaigning stuff is because he knows about food so can be taken seriously in his lane. Beyond throwing tantrums our ickle smol pixie doesn't really have a lane.
Same babes

• Haha

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
Can't lie, tinned spud curry is still a fav of mine from my student days. (Just tinned spuds and a jarred sauce, you can go fancy and add peppers, treat yo'self).

It's sounds like a proper Jack recipe written down, I feel shame.
That sounds banging tbh - I might even go wild and chuck some mushrooms at it! I am having this later this week, for sure!!!!

• Heart

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
The amount of times she put herself on the toilet for the evening. I would not be sharing a bum gun or bathroom with her. Ugh!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Do you ever go to the linked ancient scrolls of previous threads, forget to return to current thread and read a couple of pages quite happily *because her rubbish is just on permanent repeat so it makes sense*! Everyone here is so switched on, witty, doing things. Jack's still running around with wigs and funnels and yellow stickers like a marble in a wheel
I noticed yesterday when I went back to thread 1. Eat, sleep, slop, repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26