Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow things were obviously going off Jack topic until she posted those pics. She does look sad, the overall effect is grey, lots and lots of grey. I imagine she feels grey inside too. More tin man than cowardly lion. Its post like this which milk my sympathy glands until she does something arsey again.

Reactions: 22
Wow things were obviously going off Jack topic until she posted those pics. She does look sad, the overall effect is grey, lots and lots of grey. I imagine she feels grey inside too. More tin man than cowardly lion. Its post like this which milk my sympathy glands until she does something arsey again.
*tin can man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's claiming she's "hit her stride" presenting this Hellmans shitshow, on her latest post.

I've just rewatched the first few mins of yesterday's episode. It is truly diabolical. Muttering to herself, disappearing off screen to tell her son to be quiet, ghostly voice from above "you're on", fiddling around, peering down the camera. I just do not get how anyone can think that was good?!
And the sycophants are there en masse in the IGTV comments 🤬 WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY WATCHING AND WHAT ARE WE MISSING *rhetorically speaking 🤭*.

I've just grunka'd through the last two threads! Still got some way to go but like my recovery, there's still some way to go.

Took a bit of time out as small lapses were happening... butter and cake were morphing into the devil's work (think of the worst JM culinary slop creation 🙈) and I was having several full-on flight or freeze moments a day. I haven't come this far to let the ana witch back. Just takes a couple of weak moments... one less spoonful, 10g off that, 'forgetting' the mayo 😉 and whoosh, she's doing cartwheels as she's got my attention again BUT to get back to the subject matter (and I've got a way to read before I can 🎉 🥳), I did a thing... nothing fancy, just showing off my love of a Sharpie, most of which had barely any colour in them 😡. Hope my scrawl is legible and again THANK YOU all for never knowingly disappointing ❤.
20200613_134602.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
….. If she’s going through addiction, or ED, or severe mental health problems, she needs to seek help or at the very least not try and promote it as somehow ‘sexy’. She needs an intervention.

Reluctant as I am to incur any J.K. Rowling heat with my admittedly limited knowledge of Jack's 'identity' backstory, but Erectile Dysfunction? 😲

oh my I go for a 3 hour nice sunny Saturday walk - get home nursing some sunburn and open my Instagram and boom... my poor eyes. I just knew I needed to scuttle on here and I wasnt disappointed, particularly @Saturn.

I say my poor eyes, I forgot to take a hayfever tablet and my eyes are already streaming so cheers Jack you've made it worse...

Much as I love your username, you do realise that you have subjected myself and all other members to hearing that ******* song every time you post. :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Nobody asked for a hair timeline but I made one anyway.
This is juuuust in the time I’ve been aware of Jack (February 2020) and my gosh there’s been a lot of looks and a lot of terrible editing!
She looks like she’s going downhill in every possible way :(

@Andie_H that bingo is amazing, I’ve saved it to play along next time!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Reluctant as I am to incur any J.K. Rowling heat with my admittedly limited knowledge of Jack's 'identity' backstory, but Erectile Dysfunction? 😲
I think (hope!) ED was referring to eating disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Work is really getting in the way of keeping up here, how rude of it. Jack wants to be Nigella. Convinced of it. Are those bits on the top where the padded inserts should be (that is, the top is pulled down too low)? Not sure that is a skirt either, it looks like a stomach-flattener.

Reactions: 11
Wonky and distorted wall behind her backside. She's used the slimming tool as well as the smoothing tool.

EaY9ZfRX0AER5uJ.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
This is juuuust in the time I’ve been aware of Jack (February 2020) and my gosh there’s been a lot of looks and a lot of terrible editing!
She is absolutely stunning in the top pics, especially the first one. Very healthy looking. I wonder if her break up had actually been going on for a while, maybe even during DKL days. She is clearly not in a good place just now.

Reactions: 8
She is absolutely stunning in the top pics, especially the first one. Very healthy looking. I wonder if her break up had actually been going on for a while, maybe even during DKL days. She is clearly not in a good place just now.
She looks much better there I agree, shame about her personality though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have so many questions. Why pair a too large exercise top with....what are they, tummy tucker knickers? What on earth could be simmering that involves posting a novice photo shoot on Twitter? I just don’t get her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You are forgetting the dowdy housewife look - scraped back hair and unflattering glasses. She is naturally very attractive, but it really did nothing for her.

Oh jack :(

Worry about her.

Also how is her stomach so round when shes so tiny and slim
Looks a bit bloated rather than fat, so probably water retention?

Sometimes I think maybe she isn’t that bad of a person and she’s just a bit of a mess
Then she does something like this
Right! You can't claim to be body positive then post Photoshop photos.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.