Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she once said on Twitter she would never use photoshop and her pictures were never ever filtered?

Yet here we are again with some obviously filtered photographs, it’s the lies. Like they come to her like the truth comes to a normal person. Does anyone else believe she is a fantasist and compulsive liar? Can you get treatment for this sort of thing?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm so confused ? I don't know what the hell is going on with her? These are very strange photos and she looks literally sooooo sad? Has she split from her partner? I'm confused why she has suddenly gone all butch again? I am just confused.
Dont sue me but I think her partner did a runner. If she did, cannot say I blame her.

I thought she once said on Twitter she would never use photoshop and her pictures were never ever filtered?

Yet here we are again with some obviously filtered photographs, it’s the lies. Like they come to her like the truth comes to a normal person. Does anyone else believe she is a fantasist and compulsive liar? Can you get treatment for this sort of thing?
I believe she is a fantasist and she has proven she is a compulsive liar, over and over. As for treatment, maybe we can ask her 3 shrinks of speed dial.

So not quite 93kg then. And pretty fancy at £449!View attachment 153158View attachment 153156
Oh but it will have been given to her, just like her old smeg yada yada yada

Reactions: 3
I don't know why she's put two versions out there, but I assume it's just an oversight.

Instagram (L) Twitter (R)

06-13-05.03.30.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Finically caught up. Been a tad busy. Little lipstick taser had to go to A&E after a nasty skateboard fall. All good though, only thing with lasting damage is her pride.

These pictures make me feel so uncomfortable. The only thing I can align them to is the pictures of the girls forces into sex work. Forced to look provocative but the have that look in their eyes.
JM looked 100% times sexier in that pic of her pulling her curl out.
I’m not going to comment on her body, or even her looks. But the clothing ... it’s terrible. Sexy pic? Whack on your Burberry coat with a bra.
I think the fact that’s she’s not of sound mind makes them so uncomfortable.
She’s going to regret this, it’s going to affect future brand partnerships.
Sex sells, desperation doesn’t.
She really needs to start looking after herself. I hope her son is being supported.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Speaking of blurring, I thought at the time that she’d done something with her pics last week. I know you can blur the background but there’s a weird shimmer where her arm meets her armpit.
4E3CB679-C1C7-4611-870E-B26E641D2158.png

37062C64-6108-4B01-97B6-54B64566E3AD.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just can’t get my head around the odd choice of outfit, why a really badly fitting sports bra and a strange skort type thing that you’d have worn in a pe class🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely if you’re doing these sorts of photos you’d either wear nice matching gym clothing or matching lingerie or something, not something that looks like it’s come out of lost property🤦‍♀️ Doesn’t do her any favours, not to mention the awful photoshop job, looks very obvious

Reactions: 18
Wonky and distorted wall behind her backside. She's used the slimming tool as well as the smoothing tool.

View attachment 153211
The comments on her are just ugh. Sizzling,smoking.

I just can’t get my head around the odd choice of outfit, why a really badly fitting sports bra and a strange skort type thing that you’d have worn in a pe class🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely if you’re doing these sorts of photos you’d either wear nice matching gym clothing or matching lingerie or something, not something that looks like it’s come out of lost property🤦‍♀️ Doesn’t do her any favours, not to mention the awful photoshop job, looks very obvious
She does have some nice clothes, as she hs shown before. Why yank out of the rags? A ploy for paypal me maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The sad thing is, I don’t think she has any genuine friends.
I agree with this, I know if I was carrying on this way my friends would've stepped in by now. She's self destructing in front of hundreds of thousands of people, which is bad enough in itself but she's got a 10 year old child there with her. 😔 She sets off so many alarm bells for me and what we are seeing here is merely the surface.

I will not comment on her looks, it's none of my business. However, it's very unprofessional to post something like this on your work social media accounts. She's currently contracted to Hellmann's via Instagram and yet she's posting bizarre "sexy" photos on there between shows. SO EMBARRASSING.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Slightly off topic but as a fairly infrequent poster (though that seems to be changing) I just wanted to let you hausfraus know how wonderful I think you all are - as someone who struggles with MH issues (I actually think it's quite telling that a lot of us on this thread suffer, and were originally fans of Jack but got disillusioned) it's really helped me to see people from all walks of life come together online and be so supportive. I genuinely think if Jack looked a bit deeper rather than just screaming 'TROLLS!' she would really benefit from being part of such a lovely community. Big love to everyone! X

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I agree with this, I know if I was carrying on this way my friends would've stepped in by now. She's self destructing in front of hundreds of thousands of people, which is bad enough in itself but she's got a 10 year old child there with her. 😔 She sets off so many alarm bells for me and what we are seeing here is merely the surface.

I will not comment on her looks, it's none of my business. However, it's very unprofessional to post something like this on your work social media accounts. She's currently contracted to Hellmann's via Instagram and yet she's posting bizarre "sexy" photos on there between shows. SO EMBARRASSING.
I want to take the internet and all her smartphones away from her and give her one of these...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, she famously doesn’t simmer. Something’s bunged in a pan of cold oil doesn’t have the desired fawning effect.
You're wrong, she "vigorously simmers".
You're right - and it has gone slightly 'fuzzy' on her right hip against that wall. Oh FFS. Why? To look iller and thinner?

Her left leg thigh underneath looks very odd too - like a chunk has been taken out of it :unsure:
You're both right, she's edited it to make herself look thinner and there goes my sympathy for her once again. She's trying to look thin and poorly to gain sympathy and attention isn't she? No other reason why she would do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I want to take the internet and all her smartphones away from her and give her one of these...

She had one! A year or so ago, it was bright yellow and she got it so that she could only do work stuff on computers etc. It was before a twitter break that lasted a few days. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It irritates me that she gets desperados on the other end of twitter salivating and egging her on with this. People who truly care for her won't see this as a positive move.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.