Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I go out for a few hours and it all goes wild again! Are those pictures supposed to be sexy because they make me hot with secondhand embarrassment, and definitely not the other kind of hot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm so confused ? I don't know what the hell is going on with her? These are very strange photos and she looks literally sooooo sad? Has she split from her partner? I'm confused why she has suddenly gone all butch again? I am just confused.

Reactions: 9
I'm so confused ? I don't know what the hell is going on with her? These are very strange photos and she looks literally sooooo sad? Has she split from her partner? I'm confused why she has suddenly gone all butch again? I am just confused.
no I think this is her being femme again? You’re confused, I’m confused and Jack is v v confused.

And yes we think Mrs J has gone.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me who finds the yellow filter quite offensive? Jaundice vibes.
Someone pointed out that the #JackLivesMatter video being in black and white made her skin look less white - might be at that again?

(Not sure if I agree with that though, I think the black and white filter was more to give a artsy vibe but who knows with Jack)

Reactions: 2
Is it just me who finds the yellow filter quite offensive? Jaundice vibes.
Purely my opinion - but I wonder if it is designed to make her look a bit ill. Like when all those horrible heroin chic photos with Kate Moss, Jodie Kidd etc were all the rage in the 90s.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I think she's doing a literal version of that mans naked chef brand... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Begborrowsteal
I'm so very sorry. He is a total piece of tit and you are so much better without him, however hard it may be at the moment. He's simply not worth you. I know it will be horribly hard at the moment but please use your anger to make sure that you and the children are secure and safe, and that he is tightly fixed into paying maintenance for them, in order to prevent him screwing you all over again in the future; then you can look forward with security to happiness. Big hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You don’t think...I mean that isn’t what she’ll be wearing when she comes round to all our houses after triangulating us? Because we are not known for our warm weather where I am and that is not an outfit for a chilly day

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She looks like she has jaundice?

These thirst traps are obviously aimed at someone, probably the ex Mrs J in a ‘look how ill you’ve made me’ sort of way.

The thing is, she doesn’t have a USP or brand anymore. It changes every two minutes, what other cookbook author have you seen that posts thirst traps for attention? They post new recipes, they get out in the community, they go to foodbank initiatives. But as usual it’s all Jack Jack Jack

#JackLivesMatter

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Wow. Just wow. Post what you like and she obviously likes these photos. But the difference between these photos and when she was doing DKL and happy is startling. There's absolutely no warmth or life in these photos. She looks sad and vacant.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
oh my I go for a 3 hour nice sunny Saturday walk - get home nursing some sunburn and open my Instagram and boom... my poor eyes. I just knew I needed to scuttle on here and I wasnt disappointed, particularly @Saturn.

I say my poor eyes, I forgot to take a hayfever tablet and my eyes are already streaming so cheers Jack you've made it worse...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can just imagine every single one of her long line of exes, feeling like they’ve dodged a bullet every time she tweets. There are so many levels of wrong about thirst trapping while looking like you’re about to keel over. If she’s going through addiction, or ED, or severe mental health problems, she needs to seek help or at the very least not try and promote it as somehow ‘sexy’. She needs an intervention.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
And in other news, Chetna's new book has just arrived chez Blurp. Full of gorgeous colour photographs of the food, ingredients and India, there's several recipes I want to run into the kitchen and make immediately, only I don't have all the ingredients yet and I'm only halfway through the book. The store cupboard list is getting longer. Anyone know of a good Indian supermarket in east central Scotland?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s changed her profile pic. To be fair, it’s the best pic of all three (🥴)! View attachment 153181
You can tell she’s used a filter on this to darken the colours (do we have any graphic designers who can comment on this?) which clearly exacerbates shadow-y areas like under bones etc and gives the impression she’s sickly. If this was insta I’d maybe use that filter on a photo of a building or a book or something to make it pop, definitely not on me?!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.