Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I’ve written a post today that quotes someone else’s it’s disappeared.

Sometimes all we can do in life is put one foot in front of the other and deal with things a day at a time.

Ps. Other people’s can end up being your issues. Don’t let them blame issues for sub standard behaviour that impacts on other people.

Pps. I only use stock pots in soup when Dave Gahan is on his way over.

I think to be fair Jack was catapulted into the limelight at a young age and doesn’t know how to deal with it.

However. If I were her agent I’d be doing a Jamie Oliver and taking over her twitter for now at least.

I’ve also had some very nasty death threats from people who know where I live. I still wouldn’t leave the house with a knife in my pocket. It’s a criminal offence.
You can carry certain knives. There's rules on it, under 3 inch blade, folding, non locking. There would be an offence if you carried that knife with intent to harm, which she's kinda just said there she does as it's for the sole purpose of self defense! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Today's figures are in the red too and the day isn't even over 😂
Screenshot_20200612_165757_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know we've had a lot of new members join us recently, and I'm wondering whether they've got the time to GrunkaLunka their way through 26 threads.
Knowing that most won't, I wanted to share this from an early thread. This is about Jack, the woman who is accusing us of being bullies because we're over here laughing at her appalling recipes and live appearances.

View attachment 152513
Yes it's helpful for newcomers to be able to see what she's like. Some of the screenshots with things she's called us and threats she's made would be good too.

Reactions: 8
How can I watch yesterday? I can’t see it on her insta page
It's on her IGTV feed. Click on the middle icon (TV screen) above her main feed.

Edit: just noticed it's still on her main feed. It's the one between the photo of Elainea and the photo of the cake. There's a little TV icon in the corner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes it's helpful for newcomers to be able to see what she's like. Some of the screenshots with things she's called us and threats she's made would be good too.
Maybe we could split the threads between the active members and gather relevant material to update the Lime Goss article which we could post at the top of each new thread?
I'm happy to do a thread or two over the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm watching Sir Matt of the Forearms South Africa TV show, oh man, he laughs and smiles so much, it's fab to see him like that plus rolled up sleeves for daaaaaayyyys 😂😂😍
IMG_20200612_170341.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think to be fair Jack was catapulted into the limelight at a young age and doesn’t know how to deal with it.
I wouldn’t say she was catapulted into the limelight. That makes it sound like it was beyond her control. It’s something she’s actively pursued and continues to strive for, in areas for which she has no real aptitude, including cooking and TV presenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's claiming she's "hit her stride" presenting this Hellmans shitshow, on her latest post.

I've just rewatched the first few mins of yesterday's episode. It is truly diabolical. Muttering to herself, disappearing off screen to tell her son to be quiet, ghostly voice from above "you're on", fiddling around, peering down the camera. I just do not get how anyone can think that was good?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's claiming she's "hit her stride" presenting this Hellmans shitshow, on her latest post.

I've just rewatched the first few mins of yesterday's episode. It is truly diabolical. Muttering to herself, disappearing off screen to tell her son to be quiet, ghostly voice from above "you're on", fiddling around, peering down the camera. I just do not get how anyone can think that was good?!
If only she could start on time!! 'It's only a minute past I've got a few minutes yet' NO the show has started you should be ready

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love it! Is she responding to us with the pallet of mayo comment? I feel she's reaching out to us from the other side, much like the voice. 'You're on and we're here, Jack!'

Also, what is the new format? Have I missed something? It was always her rambling, the eye of Sauron and a much more competent guest.

1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.