Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it makes you feel any better, I'm often haunted with dreams of two of my exes, despite happily cohabiting with my current beau. Perhaps we are in fact a cabal of MAVERICK minded tattling trolls. Try saying that after a few gins!
I keep having recurring dreams that I‘m back with my ex and sometimes there is sex involved. This is despite the fact that he was an absolute hole and I’m now married to the loveliest man. I actually googled it the other day and then came on here and found that I‘m not alone 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sometimes I have dreams about my very first boyfriend. We were on and off for years. He was very, very handsome with a mammoth cock. An awful, argumentative hole though - we used to row and fight all the time. He got some high security secret dangerous job so I can't even Facebook stalk him - but sometimes I dream we run into each other by chance and he's ever so well preserved and we have [censored].

• Haha
Reactions: 32
bleeping bleep is an official medical term and the only one that can be truly diagnosed from the comfort of the seated position in your armchair or sofa or even your bed 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for all the lovely well-wishes about my house move, Tattlers! I've got a good feeling about my new place and the next chapter in my life XX

Sending the biggest hug to @Begborrowsteal and anyone else who's going through a difficult time right now. Brighter days are coming XX

@Pocahontas Under the Skin is brilliant! Have you read The Crimson Petal and The White? I loved the TV adaptation with Romola Garai as Sugar.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watched the opening few minutes of the live. Omfg. Awful. What was the rubbing the Hellman’s jar all about ??? Her demeanour was really weird. And, who would leave it until they are on to “remind their son to keep quiet”. If I did that to mine guaranteed to cause an outbreak of “mum I need...”
All that muttering like an old woman.

You can carry certain knives. There's rules on it, under 3 inch blade, folding, non locking. There would be an offence if you carried that knife with intent to harm, which she's kinda just said there she does as it's for the sole purpose of self defense! 🙄
Didnt she also say she had a stab proof vest?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have had dreams about a teenage crush on and off for years. I'm in my 30s and have been happily married for 14 years and never seen this guy for around 18 years. We were besties who had many sexual encounters but never actually dated. He was my first love though. It is weird and unsettles me.

Reactions: 13
Well if that's your stride hen...

Tool.

😋
Not something that she should be bragging about. More like she hit the kerb face first.

She did indeed!
Yet, she carries a knife....How you feeling now honey?

bleeping bleep is an official medical term and the only one that can be truly diagnosed from the comfort of the seated position in your armchair or sofa or even your bed 😊
I have to give you credit. Every time you say that it sends me into gales of laughter. I can just picture you sitting there, yelling out YOU bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for all the lovely well-wishes about my house move, Tattlers! I've got a good feeling about my new place and the next chapter in my life XX

Sending the biggest hug to @Begborrowsteal and anyone else who's going through a difficult time right now. Brighter days are coming XX

@Pocahontas Under the Skin is brilliant! Have you read The Crimson Petal and The White? I loved the TV adaptation with Romola Garai as Sugar.
Yes! And yes, me too! Loved the book (Crimson Petal) and loved the adaptation. She was brilliant, yep.

Under the Skin is one of my favourite books ever. Have you seen the film? I thought ScarJo was good but I was a bit disappointed that it was so different to the book. Ah, such is life.
You have IMPECCABLE taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you Urban dictionary for this. Says exactly how I felt watching Quackers IG show.
1591989363965.png

Superfan tweeted Chetna about her new book coming out and Chetna thanked her. Chetna you are a gem.
Of course Jack never said congrats did she? Cow.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but she’s gone down to 278.3k followers on twitter now which is a big drop, surely that’s not just from her blocking people?

Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but she’s gone down to 278.3k followers on twitter now which is a big drop, surely that’s not just from her blocking people?
That is about 500 less than yesterday. I wonder how many of those followers are actually active.

I'm not bad, just shattered. Fingers crossed for Jack and spider free dreams tonight!
You'll sleep well tonight. With happy dreams of cookbooks.

Reactions: 7
Yes! And yes, me too! Loved the book (Crimson Petal) and loved the adaptation. She was brilliant, yep.

Under the Skin is one of my favourite books ever. Have you seen the film? I thought ScarJo was good but I was a bit disappointed that it was so different to the book. Ah, such is life.
You have IMPECCABLE taste.
Yes, Romola Garai is always amazing. She is such a subtle and intuitive actor. I also remember loving Amanda Hale as Agnes Rackham. The only other Michel Faber work I've read is The Hundred & Ninety-Nine Steps, and I was so disappointed; it was so laboured and ordinary that I couldn't believe it came from the same author. I only enjoyed it for the Whitby location.
I haven't seen the film of Under the Skin and I don't know why because I remember being really excited by the reviews when it came out. I tend to be slow to get around to things. I only watched Midsommar last night, despite my colleague giving me the copy months ago.

• Heart
Is she meaning that she’s not having an educated, intelligent, articulate guest chef next week then? (Ie those who’ve stolen the show so far) and we’re relying on Hellman’s employees/friends to ask prewarned questions. Fun...

Reactions: 6
Yes, Romola Garai is always amazing. She is such a subtle and intuitive actor. I also remember loving Amanda Hale as Agnes Rackham. The only other Michel Faber work I've read is The Hundred & Ninety-Nine Steps, and I was so disappointed; it was so laboured and ordinary that I couldn't believe it came from the same author. I only enjoyed it for the Whitby location.
I haven't seen the film of Under the Skin and I don't know why because I remember being really excited by the reviews when it came out. I tend to be slow to get around to things. I only watched Midsommar last night, despite my colleague giving me the copy months ago.
Love her too - and agree, it was pretty well cast and adapted.
I haven’t read that one - have only read those two. Both beautifully written, but different!
I saw Midsommar recently - thought it was soooo weird and unsettling (but also funny in places?) and visually stunning.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.