Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Superfan still hasn't mentioned getting her book. I hope she gets it today. She also tweeted she is giving blood again, the 27th time she has. Bless her and her kind heart.

It looked like something that came out of a Felix cat food pouch.
Specifically those soup ones that are really liquid 😂

Reactions: 3
Can I whinge? I'm going to. My partner has just been told he's lost his job. This fucks up, well, every plan we've been making and is a complete blow, especially to him. And I feel like I've handled it exceptionally badly, because it made me so sad for him that I wasn't at all cheering about it on the phone. And he is miles away, and has the car, and I can't drive anyway, because of weird head-spinny-ness, so I can't see him. And now I feel like an idiot and so sad for him. It just all sucks. He has taken blow after blow over the last few years and I just wish the world would stop taking pot-shots at him. Please.
I am so sorry :(

• Heart

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
I remember jack saying she had to stop being a vegan for health needs.

Who knows maybe alongside deep throating cheap hot dogs she was referring to vaccines.

I hesitate to say it, but something tells me these guests have not been lined up too far in advance.

Or they are dropping out because of how awful the previous episodes have been

• Haha
  • Sick
I am THERE!!
[sniff] No point since they discontinued the chilli, in my opinion. And if I need to open a tin of kidney beans in chilli sauce and add spices, I might as well make the entire thing, whether from meat or, just as frequently, red lentils - plus a handful of oats and gravy granules (so potato starch) to improve the texture.

Most places have stopped doing the Stagg tins of veggie chilli as well.

• Wow

Fenella

Chatty Member
I’ve never thought of using kefir in a accompaniment type of way, just as a drink- do you make your own? I’m really tempted but it feels scary like I might poison myself!

Reactions: 2

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
I'm not vegan so I don't understand the ins and outs of that one but, yeah, diet's only a fraction of it.

Vaccines contain animal derived ingredients basically
The Vegan society says... Vegans avoid using animals 'as far as is practicable and possible'. This definition recognises that it is not always possible to make a choice that avoids the use of animals. Sometimes, you may have no alternative to taking prescribed medication. Looking after yourself and other people enables you to be an effective advocate for veganism.

As there are no vegan/vegetarian alternatives for many medications and vaccines, it is quite acceptable for vegans to use them.
This also applies to Muslims, the flu vaccine for children contains pig.

I Googled it long ago too lol.

They still aren't vegan.

Lot of people are not vaccinated for many beliefs and reasons. My family included.
They are not compulsory.

Gp have forms to fill out etc

• Angry

emm

VIP Member
I remember jack saying she had to stop being a vegan for health needs.

Who knows maybe alongside deep throating cheap hot dogs she was referring to vaccines.

Or they are dropping out because of how awful the previous episodes have been
That thought crossed my mind, but it does make all of them seem great in comparison. I think lots of chefs would be angry about the whole That Man thing tbh, the chef world seems to be quite small and connected

Bellybutton lint

VIP Member
Thanks to @Blurp for the thread title.

Sorry if i’ve done a chaos, hausfraus. I thought i’d have a go at doing a new thread when it’s not zooming past at a rate of knots. Followed all the rules and while Blurp’s suggestion technically didn’t say thread # it was the most liked. Night, gang. (Morning, Jack)
Fabulous title.

Bellybutton lint

VIP Member
Wonky and distorted wall behind her backside. She's used the slimming tool as well as the smoothing tool.

View attachment 153211
The comments on her are just ugh. Sizzling,smoking.

I just can’t get my head around the odd choice of outfit, why a really badly fitting sports bra and a strange skort type thing that you’d have worn in a pe class🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely if you’re doing these sorts of photos you’d either wear nice matching gym clothing or matching lingerie or something, not something that looks like it’s come out of lost property🤦‍♀️ Doesn’t do her any favours, not to mention the awful photoshop job, looks very obvious
She does have some nice clothes, as she hs shown before. Why yank out of the rags? A ploy for paypal me maybe?

• Wow

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Is it just me who finds the yellow filter quite offensive? Jaundice vibes.
Someone pointed out that the #JackLivesMatter video being in black and white made her skin look less white - might be at that again?

(Not sure if I agree with that though, I think the black and white filter was more to give a artsy vibe but who knows with Jack)

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Someone has offered to send her a list of global zoom meetings now. Would she be made welcome considering what she's done in the past?

• Wow

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
The Muslim Council of Britain say that the vaccines are permitted under certain circumstances. Individuals will make their own judgement call, as is their right.

Too right it's a personal choice.
Everyone has a go at the medically vulnerable, Muslims and vegans for not vaccinating. But completely accepts the royal family aren't.

Hypocrites

• Angry