Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the opening few minutes of the live. Omfg. Awful. What was the rubbing the Hellman’s jar all about ??? Her demeanour was really weird. And, who would leave it until they are on to “remind their son to keep quiet”. If I did that to mine guaranteed to cause an outbreak of “mum I need...”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its been a rollercoaster; between anger and shock. Ive barely cried about it as yet. With two small kids, its never clear cut but im learning more and more to protect myself and value my self worth a hell of a lot more. Its all abit scary! Im made of strong stuff, so I know i'll be ok in the long run. Just abit of a ride to get there 🥴 x
Remember when the sadness does come, you’re not mourning/missing him, you’re mourning the person you believed he was. That person only exists in the same way that 30-odd definitely posted crappy cookbooks existed. In fact, that makes him a cockbook. Full of empty promises and slop x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Lads. Im finally facing the cheating partner later today, after a week apart. I feel sick.
Be tough lovely 😊
Be strong.
You deserve to not live a life always wondering if he’s with you cos he wants to be. How do you feel about him now? If you stay together will be calm and content in your life together ? It’s sooooo sooooo difficult. Much love to you 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I need the hug! Just had my sixth month of ‘not pregnant’ today and I’m absolutely having my own little pity party. I’m two days late and felt queasy for days. Didn’t have my regular period cramps - had little short sharp pains. But no. My womb just really likes having a tit fit each month and throwing a itself outside of my body instead.

so sorry to derail - just sitting here blubbing like a head because I feel like I’m a failure.

Maybe I’ll try a depressipe to help - oh no wait - I don’t want to be even more bleeping pathetic.
Big hugs and sending you lots of love. I'm in exactly the same situation right now. My reproductive system hates me I'm sure of it at this point xx

Big, big hugs to you. I’m on month 5 of “not pregnant.” I was 12 days late last month and was absolutely convinced this was it! But no. My body was just playing tricks on me. I already have two children so I know I am incredibly lucky to have been pregnant and to have had children already and my heart goes out to all who are trying but have not been blessed with motherhood yet. I had a MC at 10 weeks back in January and ever since I’ve felt under pressure (from myself) to be pregnant again. It’s tit and I hope you take care of yourself and know that you haven’t failed at all.

I just want to hug you all. Sending you so much love xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
We call ours a thug as well! After Uncle Monty in ‘Withnail and I’ who calls his cat a thug and and an oaf 😂
1591966235964.jpeg

OR ‘I can never touch meat until I’ve decided my veganism was a token fad’

But basically any excuse for some Withnail and I ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Remember when the sadness does come, you’re not mourning/missing him, you’re mourning the person you believed he was. That person only exists in the same way that 30-odd definitely posted crappy cookbooks existed. In fact, that makes him a cockbook. Full of empty promises and slop x
Thats entirely the sadness Im getting glimpses of. That he isnt who I thought he was. A decade together and two small kids, risked for a cheap thrill.

Be tough lovely 😊
Be strong.
You deserve to not live a life always wondering if he’s with you cos he wants to be. How do you feel about him now? If you stay together will be calm and content in your life together ? It’s sooooo sooooo difficult. Much love to you 💓
I wish it was easy to cut and go. Im really torn with head & heart. He has a lot of issues he has ignored since being a teen, and he sporadically hits the self destruct button. I dont want to be the emotional punchbag though! Im eager to hear what he says. What shite he comes out with!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Guyssssss you’re all supposed to be a bunch of horrible trolls!!! 😂🙌🏼
Thats entirely the sadness Im getting glimpses of. That he isnt who I thought he was. A decade together and two small kids, risked for a cheap thrill.

I wish it was easy to cut and go. Im really torn with head & heart. He has a lot of issues he has ignored since being a teen, and he sporadically hits the self destruct button. I dont want to be the emotional punchbag though! Im eager to hear what he says. What shite he comes out with!
we are all here for you and behind you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you. I was just reading about the Epley Manoeuvre and considering a go at it. Might wait until my partner gets here tomorrow though.
Yes it's easier to have someone time you and give you instructions. Make sure your head is dropping back a little. I sit on the edge of the bed and lie back with a pillow under my shoulders so my head falls onto the mattress. It might make your vertigo feel worse but that's okay. You may have to do it several times over a few days so don't give up. Hope you get some relief as it's genuinely horrible. Sorry for derailing the thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Still got 4 pages to catch up on here but I've just been made vip, I was starting to feel like the 40 year old virgin and that it would never happen. Also cat falling down stairs in her crappy bungalow, I forgot to add screenshot of that last night but I saw its been added now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I need the hug! Just had my sixth month of ‘not pregnant’ today and I’m absolutely having my own little pity party. I’m two days late and felt queasy for days. Didn’t have my regular period cramps - had little short sharp pains. But no. My womb just really likes having a tit fit each month and throwing a itself outside of my body instead.

so sorry to derail - just sitting here blubbing like a head because I feel like I’m a failure.

Maybe I’ll try a depressipe to help - oh no wait - I don’t want to be even more bleeping pathetic.
Oh I understand this. Completely. 100% and there is nothing that makes it feel better. So sorry. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Hunty yes I changed my name, didn’t seem fitting when I don’t talk about instamummies anymore! Hope waiting for an answer didn’t keep you up all night 😅

Advance warning, Hancock’s on the line and may also be gone soon...
Good to know I'm not going mad, I may have lost a few hrs sleep, nothing a nap won't fix though 😉😂😂

I was similarly abused a few threads ago, maybe we can join up in a class action against these trolls 😉 👍 ?
The same thing happened to me way back on thread 2 😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every time I’ve written a post today that quotes someone else’s it’s disappeared.

Sometimes all we can do in life is put one foot in front of the other and deal with things a day at a time.

Ps. Other people’s can end up being your issues. Don’t let them blame issues for sub standard behaviour that impacts on other people.

Pps. I only use stock pots in soup when Dave Gahan is on his way over.

I think to be fair Jack was catapulted into the limelight at a young age and doesn’t know how to deal with it.

However. If I were her agent I’d be doing a Jamie Oliver and taking over her twitter for now at least.

I’ve also had some very nasty death threats from people who know where I live. I still wouldn’t leave the house with a knife in my pocket. It’s a criminal offence.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's still having a good old blocking spree, I think.

View attachment 152204
Half the people she blocks don't follow her, so that won't affect these numbers, I do think she is just losing followers because she is an absolute utter bleep and some people are finally coming to their senses, hopefully her numbers keep dropping 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Half the people she blocks don't follow her, so that won't affect these numbers, I do think she is just losing followers because she is an absolute utter bleep and some people are finally coming to their senses, hopefully her numbers keep dropping 🤞🏻🤞🏻
I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, I think 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know we've had a lot of new members join us recently, and I'm wondering whether they've got the time to GrunkaLunka their way through 26 threads.
Knowing that most won't, I wanted to share this from an early thread. This is about Jack, the woman who is accusing us of being bullies because we're over here laughing at her appalling recipes and live appearances.

Screenshot_20200612_165258.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.